I just found that i can sing songs so much easier and better in whole step down tunings...What are some good songs that use
Damien Rice === Legend
well i bring songs that r in standard down a half step n even a whole step to sing them so u can do that with any song but if u want songs originally down a whole step try system of a downs first 3 albums n bodom if u can scream and killswitch engage they r all in drop c mostly
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
ya they are..

but are you sayin i can bring alot of songs down a step without them bein destroyed ?
Damien Rice === Legend
Yea I have the same problem I have a low voice so I drop everything a half step, so either just drop what you want to play or write your own stuff.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
'Cowgirl in the Sand' and 'Hey Hey My My ' By Neil Young.
Both tuned down a full step to DGCFAD
More acoustic whole step down songs plz. I recently really got into whole step down and would like some more good acoustic rock songs in this tuning like Nirvana's "Do Ri Me" or Slipknot's "Snuff"
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Pink Floyd- Dogs

Also Uriah Heep- The Wizard (down a full step with a drop "C" e string
Quote by Johnny_H
Beatles,Yesterday.
Ah yes, but why? It's doubtful that Sir Paul could hit the G4, at the top of the descending arpeggio, "Day, ay, ay, ay. (G4, D4, B3, G3) Instead we get, F4, C4, A3, F3. Although granted, the whole step down does make the song sound somewhat darker.