Yeah, this is gonna be the first BIG concert I've gone to, and we have cut the line passes, so we can get up close to the stage.

I know that we are gonna be there for like 6 hours standing the whole time, and so I'm getting a good night's rest.

Does anyone have any tips for this, cause I know I'm gonna be moshing, and I get sweaty and tired quickly, so any tips?
stay up all night and youll become so tired that youre not tired anymore!

It's true, I promise!
I've been here since '04.

Quote by WILDWAYNE001
Don't mosh to the opening bands...

I'm keeping all my energy for a7x and BFMV
mosh to AVENGED SEVENFOLD
YEAH THE HAVE the best Act i heard from ppl who have gone
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
Stay home
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Have fun bro Ill be going when it hits Long Beach.....For your favorite band, you have to get as close as you can 2-3 bands before to get really close and Mosh NASTY.....been to like eight festivals and works everytime...been to Virgin when it first came to Baltimore, and I have been to Coachella since 2004, not going this year cause its pretty lame though.
Drugs and alcohol are your friends.

My friends and I were 13 hours against the fence at the front of the main stage at Download 2005 - it was amazing.
Alright u will be good then because BFMV plays before bless the fall and Atreyu and then A7x so u will have time to rest I liked BFMV best but A7x had had fire and crap. I just like BFMV the best...
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Quote by flames&guitars
Don't get knocked down in the mosh or you probably won't walk ever again.

Meh, I find that moshes are overblown. I have seen people get hurt on occasion but for the most part I've noticed that when someone goes down in a mosh there are usually a few people who pick them up. I know if i see someone go down and I'm close enough I'll help em out.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by flames&guitars
Don't get knocked down in the mosh or you probably won't walk ever again.

is taste of chaos getting that intense? i went a while ago and the pits sucked, there were better during nickelback at a local concert here a while back *_*

EDIT: +1 on the cocaine and staying up all night ideas
Does anyone have any hints for sweating, or should I just drench myself in sweat?

If everyone else sweaty as well?
Yeah your going to sweat so is everyone else even the people sitting so don't worry about.
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
I'm going tomorrow too, anyone know what time BFMV will hit the stage? I'm guessing around 7:30ish or at least I hope because I'm spending weekend at a friends house and his dad is at work till 12 that night so yeah, need to be out of there before then but I don't wanna miss A7X since they just own on so many levels not to mention they are my favorite band
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!