Well I'm bored what are some intermediate-hard songs that are really fun to play?
any genre any speed...
I smile because I have no idea whats goin on
I like Enter Sandman, kind of easy, but fun to play. Also Big Sur Moon by Buckethead (I mastered it ) and Cemetery Gates and Cowboys From Hell by Pantera.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
ENTER SANDMAN HANDS-DOWN! Though as mentioned before... it is kinda easy once you get the hang of it.

Sweet Child O' Mine is fun too, but the only time I actually play it decently is on Guitar Hero :P

Also, both Better Than Drugs and Whispers In The Dark by Skillet are really fun to play (even though I can't play them that well), and each have amazing solos.
I'm not a big Rage Against The Machine fan but, Killing In the Name is a really fun song to play . Also try Psycho Holiday by Pantera.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
i know people rip on them all the time, but unholy confessions by avenged sevenfold is decently easy, and i think it's fun to play.
Yyz!
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
oh intermediate, i misread...sorry. i would recommend mordecai - between the buried and me. that's one of my favorite songs to play, it has some challenging parts (not like impossible hard though) and sounds great.
Quote by asfastasdark
I like Enter Sandman, kind of easy, but fun to play. Also Big Sur Moon by Buckethead (I mastered it ) and Cemetery Gates and Cowboys From Hell by Pantera.

that song's fun to play, but it would be a bit harder than intermediate. pantera stuff is usually fun to play. metallica stuff is cool because it's easy to learn and a bit difficult to fully master, so it's a challenge.

i like to play scream aim fire by bullet for my valentine. if you have the wah pedal it's really fun to play. i also like the four horsemen by metallica.
Quote by master_ofmetal
I think he said intermediate hard guys. Symphony of destruction by Megadeth.

that's pretty easy without the solo. i haven't learned that solo yet, i should soon, thanks for reminding me.
Welcome to the jungle, paradise city, sweet child o mine, sweet emotion, hells bells, thunderstrucks my favorite :p
Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country
Megadeth - Dread And The Fugitive Mind