Right, I know I might get flamed for this, but here goes.
I liked this girl, for what, ages, but I decided that I'd never have a chance with her. There was just no feasible way of talking to her. So, I got over her, and put her out of my mind. Now, I go out with this amazing girl, but whenever I see that girl that I used to fancy, I get this weird feeling that I should have tried harder with her, and there's this guilty twinge I get that I still like her a bit.
Anyone have similar experiences?
Btw, I'm not asking for advice, just asking people to share if anything like this has happened to them.
I own an Orange Amp.
Fuck aye Dai.
Relationship thread. It's stickied.

*reported for useless thread*

EDIT: Not reported, i read the first line, thought it was a relationship thread post.

And dw about that feeling, it should go away mate. Enjoy your new relationship
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
I don't know what to tell you, but I've got the exact same problem.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
yeah, i never realy emotionally disconnect from any of my exe's completley.when i go out with someone i always connect every wire possible so to speak, so its always possible that a few dont get broken. i like that metaphor.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
**** happens...then you wipe your ass and flush the toilet and go about with life
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
That happened to me once before. There's really nothing you can do about it, except maybe spend more time with the girl you're with.
Peace.
Quote by x0rsist
yeah, i never realy emotionally disconnect from any of my exe's completley.when i go out with someone i always connect every wire possible so to speak, so its always possible that a few dont get broken. i like that metaphor.

That is one of the best metaphors I've ever heard. And I get what you mean mate
I own an Orange Amp.
Fuck aye Dai.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....

Quote by Chikitty_China

yes.
Quote by Sid McCall
Yeah, they don't arrest/ticket hobos because they can't pay the fines. Then they hang out in the jail all day eating free food. There's no point.

Quote by Brendan.Clace
Oh god...this thread....it is going places....
This is a typical pit thread. Fapping, girls, and homosexuality all in one.

But yeah, I know what you mean dude.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by DeuceMortius
Right, I know I might get flamed for this, but here goes.
I liked this girl, for what, ages, but I decided that I'd never have a chance with her. There was just no feasible way of talking to her. So, I got over her, and put her out of my mind. Now, I go out with this amazing girl, but whenever I see that girl that I used to fancy, I get this weird feeling that I should have tried harder with her, and there's this guilty twinge I get that I still like her a bit.
Anyone have similar experiences?
Btw, I'm not asking for advice, just asking people to share if anything like this has happened to them.

I have a girlfriend named Search Bar, but you can use her tonight.
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Quote by Yanks4Life92
This is a typical pit thread. Fapping, girls, and homosexuality all in one.

+Dick in a box and a searchbar joke.

It doesn't get any pittier than this.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by jagstang365
**** happens...then you wipe your ass and flush the toilet and go about with life

haha sigged
Quote by Chikitty_China

sigged
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Hahaha, I thought Dorkus Malorkus posted this thread for a second.. and I was like... WTF? He changed teams? Oh well.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Chikitty_China

I raff. I ruse.
dude stay with whoever you feel you're better off with, I understand the feeling though, I have it with just about every girl I've ever met...
I know its just dating and you may not even stay with that person, but you feel like you need that other person don't you? dammit, I'm just opening my own wounds but I would go with the other girl, the one that makes you feel guilty for not being with. write a song for her sing it to her in the hallway at Valentine's day. worked for a guy at my high school. he wrote it for the prettiest girl in school.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
One word. Threesome.

I'm amazed it took until the second page for this...
Quote by nalyd
I'm amazed it took until the second page for this...

The intellectual capacity of UG is quite low today.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
That happened to me once before. There's really nothing you can do about it, except maybe spend more time with the girl you're with.

This sounds to me like the best advice given man.

And yes, i've had a problem with that. eventually, you just find new people and the twinges get smaller and less frequent. as you become more confident in yourself and happier with your situation, i'm sure you'll have an easier time talking to this other girl. just have a good time with this new girl and go with it, you know?
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by Chikitty_China

consider yourself quoted
Quote by Chikitty_China
Quote by flame843
Dick in a box.

i suggest dick in a hole
Quote by Chikitty_China
Quote by Chikitty_China

haha nice, but yo , do wat i do. i switch every 10 minutes. sometimes i have an orgy, like i use both at the same time, or they both have like different zones to cover, usually the right one takes care of the balls.

for the thread, dude, i totally have similar stories. like so many girls i could have had a nice time with, but here i am, in the pit , trying to get sigged by saying posting stupid stuff about my masturbating habits. this one girl i rlly liked, and im sure we could have had a great time together, but i just never used my balls to do anything, and now she's gone. like her locker is empty and i havn't seen her all semester, i think she moved. and this other girl i rlly liked but same thing. everytime i think about those girls , i feel like this weird feeling in my stomach like i have to take a ****, but like its a bit higher in the stomach. its like i know im' over them, but sometimes, i just wanna picture them in my mind and go to bed
Quote by Chikitty_China

For the sake of the thread, No use crying over what could have been. There's still possibility in the future. Or the present. Bow chicka wow wow.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
I have the same problem right now, except I'm single, I just play something really sad on the piano then I feel better