listening to 'ace of spades' right now. I always heard snippets of the song and ****, but never the full song.
Quote by i am iron man
That songs over played.

Motorhead are definately my all time favourite band ever but check some off of their better stuff.

Overkills, bomber, iron horse are some good ones.

But that song is really good.
They're latest two albums were awesome, my favourite goes to 1916 though.

Thought I'd throw that in there.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Saw Motorhead on their last tour and they've not lost any of their edge believe me, whereas there's many who think Metallica sold out in recent years

Still can't hear a bloody thing
Uh... Oh?

Ace of Spades is not representetive of Motorhead at all, really. Like Paranoid and Black Sabbath.

And Enter Sandman and Metallica, for that matter.
that's the only song anyone really knows by them
and it's ok i guess
but don't compare them to Metallica

also, i find it kinda weird that even though Motorhead never really got big, Lemmy is still highly revered and stuff in the metal and rock world
i never really understood that
and whenever i ask
i always get:
"BECAUSE HE'S LEMMY MAN!"
so whatever lol
Hey, I've got a great idea! How about taking this to the Metal forum, please. I'm sure there's a motorhead thread there.

*reported*
They were really big, they used to play huuuge arenas etc.

...and they're still going.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Oh yeah the last 2 albums were really good, and they are still ace live, I probably like Rock n roll most though

(Oh yeah and I don't like Ace of spades too much)