Page 1 of 2
I was wondering if anyone remembers their first post.
If you remember what you wrote please post.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
I remember posting a huge post in the System of a Down thread. I don't know if it was my first, though.

I looked back at that post, and realized all of the information is wrong, and I sounded like a complete idiot.

Man, things never really do change, do they?
Quote by MegaJeff
i got warned on my first post by flaming fallout boy
good way to start

i think that happened to me

exacept it wasnt my fist ppost... -__
My first post was about flaming Mitt Romney or doing the action said before... I still think it was an intelligent post, even in a spam thread.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
it was in thread called 'Would you Riot'

I said: I would, but souly to loot.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
i think i was one of those guys that was like, "lollll y r u askng a guitar forum this lollllll". i hate those people now.
I think it was about... Uh... Effect pedals... I used to love pedals when I was a n00b. Distortion pedals were my fetish.
I don't remember my first post, but my first (successful) thread was about a kid getting shot by a cop.

Here's the Link

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=709447
██████████████████████████████
I think I was after recommendations in the bass forum. I wanted a Fender P at the time. Damn...I still do want a Fender P.
Oh wow, that was so long ago. I don't remember it, but chances are I got a warning because it was pointless spam.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

UG once changed the default setting of 'Song name' on the tabs section to 'Band name'. It annoyed me enough to join and make a thread about it. So, that was my first post.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
No i dont. to long ago.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
The oldest post of mine I can find is in the old modern rock recommendation thread saying "No, there aren't any" in response to someone wanting suggestions of "good HIM songs"
"Is it weird that I like to touch my own nipples during sex" in one of the old sex threads. I honestly didn't plan on posting much, but from that post I continued spamming in the thread, which led to someone asking me if I ejaculate salt.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
my first post was in the electric guitar forum, about making my SG's neck less sticky.

i just love guitar that much
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Nah, I don't remember what it was about. But, I'm pretty sure my first post was in The Pit...
Big mistake
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I remember my first post.

I threatened to kill Kensai with shaving cream.
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
I'm fairly certain that my first post was made here in the pit, making fun of Nirvana.

Whatever I said, I stand by it.

It was sigged too, so that would've been a bit of an accomplishment for a first post, I'd think.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
seriously, i have no idea whatsoever. i mean, my memory is good, but its not that good.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
I have no clue, honestly. I remember the idea of sigs confused me greatly, and I had a Steve Irwin one.
Who dat?
I was just lurking on the bass forum for bloody ages.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
mine was looking for musicians in the classifieds.

that's the only reason why I joined this site in the first place... I'm not even a guitarist, haha. I'm a vocalist who is in the process of getting into guitar.

after the classifieds, I moved on to Promote Your Band. Then to Songwriting & Lyrics... And then I came to the Pit...

S&L and The Pit have kept me coming back to this site.
This is my first post. Hi all.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I don't remember my first ever post, but I remember my first post in the shred forum. It was about how I could alternate pick at 17nps and was wondering if that was any good.
Turns out I could pick at that speed, but that picking chromatics wasn't that impressive
Page 1 of 2