Does it actually work well? Of course reviews say they are wonderfull but they think squiers are the best guitar in the world...here's the link

http://www.music123.com/Gripmaster-Exercise-Tool-429070-i1134911.Music123

And here are the caps for calluses

http://www.music123.com/Ruff-Rider-Ruff-Grip-Callus-Builder-Caps-423501-i1134582.Music123

So how well do they actually work. If i do an hour a day (In school) will i be able to tell a difference. Right now i can sorta do a bar chord, i can do bm with some buzz but i can't do f, so is it a good idea to get these? Btw, i do play on my guitar when i can so don't say that please...
thanks
Gear:
Cort AD-850 NS
MIM Strat
Cube 30x
i have one, it pretty damn good. and its more entertaining than it looks.

if u decide to get one, get light tension (the blue one)

the stronger ones are ridiculous

edit: this probably wont help with chords, its more for scales...stretching your fingers apart helps for chords though.
Don't even bother unless you like wasting cash.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
It probably helps a bit if you don't play much, but practicing will do more for you than anything else. Seems like having one might prove distracting and cause you to replace actually playing guitar with "preparing" to play. I could be wrong, just my two cents.
I dunno, I picked one up cause I could one day, and I just sorta use it when I'm just sitting there with nothing better to do.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
I think i'll pick one up for exercising my fingers during classes at school, and maybe for a warmup, so I can work up to those .13's.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Yeah, i mite try pick up one cheap from the guitar shop, everything in Indonesia is cheap...
Gear:
Cort AD-850 NS
MIM Strat
Cube 30x
Quote by darkarbiter7
I think i'll pick one up for exercising my fingers during classes at school, and maybe for a warmup, so I can work up to those .13's.

O_o
13's....
I thought i was crazy wanting to go for 11's in standard. jesus balls man.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
I got one and it worked, but i always use it at work. So its like playing for 8 hours straight. Helped out the most when i first started playing because i only got about an hour of practice every other day so my hands weren't developing quick enough. Within 2 weeks there was a remarkable difference.
Cool, thanks for all the replies and stories.....
Gear:
Cort AD-850 NS
MIM Strat
Cube 30x