yes!! i finally got it my new B.C rich platinum pro warlock!!!! i've waited a long time for a guitar like this and i got it!!! it is soo awesome!!!!

im not a fan of bc rich, but it seems like a nice guitar, at least a real step up from the crappy warlocks

congrats man
thanks man yeah it's a real giant step up from the crappy @$$ guitar i did have
that looks exactly like the one my bestfriend and rhythm player in praise band had few years back before he got his ibanez artcore....he said it was a "terrible" guitar...but then again HE only plays acoustic and clean....no kinds of leads at all....and really NEVER uses OD b/c he's that keen on clean playing...

ME on the other hand...think it's a pretty sick nasty guitar. prolly does awesome for rock and metal but i dunno bout mellower stuff, i imagine it's not bad.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
thanks man yeah i play a little lead and yes it's sick on rock N' roll man the stock pickups are really awesome and the floyd rose is shaweet!! but i never really liked Ibanez for some reason just didn't like there guitars...i love there amps and stuff but not there guitars.. but thank again man
Platinum Pros are okay. They're definitely better than the Bronze series crap. It looks awesome though.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
no problemo! hope you're gonna put the whammy to good use tho! i think there's a lil sacrifice in sustain to having a FR. but if you use it moderately it should be no problemo
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
thanks guys for the comments yeah the bronze series didn't play any of the guitar soo i wouldn't know how they are but i just like the platinum pro series there awesome! but now i need a bigger amp i'm looking into buying either a line 6 60wat amp or a bigger ibanez amp. i have an Ibanez 15wat tone blaster amp and it sounds really good but looking for somthing else..
thanks guys... yeah it thought about changing the pickups to duncans or EMG's
nice Warlock, i wish i had one though.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
mine only run me $401 after tax soo it ain't bad in the price range but thanks for the comment
How's the Neck feel?
I Played a Warlock and i really hated the feeling of the neck.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
loved my original warlock...now I have my swede and never turned back

Enjoy it, they are great feeling.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Red33
How's the Neck feel?
I Played a Warlock and i really hated the feeling of the neck.

i'm not really used to the neck yet cuz it's still a new guitar to me, but from what i can tell it feels really good and you can slide your hand really well
Quote by restless_thrash
Where can you buy platinum pro series?

i don't really know i've ever even heard of the platinum pro series till i seen my warlock soo i wouldn't know