hey guys
i just started to get into gaming on my pc, but the problem is whenever i run these games my framerate is always so low. Without getting a new graphics card or any mods is it possible to maybe make the game more smooth? Will updating windows drivers help?
thanks

i WILL get a graphics card if i have to.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Why don't you try checking if your computer actually meets the requirements for the game. If it just meets the minimum required specs, you're gonna want to turn down settings to damn near the lowest to get decent framerates and even then you're likely to run into slow downs. Also end any unnecessary background processes through the task manager.

More info on the games your playing and PC specs would be helpful.
right,
i've looked at the specs and im pretty sure ive met all but the graphics card (because i dont really know how to find that out)
the game im playing is guild wars and ive pretty much turned every single thing there is possible to increase performance.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV