You can listen to it at www.myspace.com/pleadingthe5th

all comments would be appreciated. it was kind of a random thing cause we were recording songs to send to the singer for lyrics. this happened to be a good recording.

if this doesnt belong here, i'm sorry and you guys can move it.
I enjoyed it and you guys sound pretty good together. The thing I noticed was that the guitar could be just a bit louder because it can get overpowered.
Quote by eds1275
I enjoyed it and you guys sound pretty good together. The thing I noticed was that the guitar could be just a bit louder because it can get overpowered.

scratch that, it was just my speakers. I had them turned down a bit low and it distorted things, so it wasn't as bad as it seemed. Still turn the guitar up a bit though.

Other than that, sounds great!
Yea, for a lot of songs, we have a bit of trouble mixing. Live, we sound pretty good. But its a very bassy song, and we kinda had to bring the bass out a little. Also, i was using the direct out on my amp, which kinda overpowered the guitar. The drums are pretty loud too.

The funny thing is all our other stuff is pretty hard rock lol. We do have some weird stuff though.
Quote by Lemmon
Awesome.
I imagined it something Hendrix would play on stage at woodstock.

Love the drumming.

Crit for crit?
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=816896

Haha thanks. The guitarist is really into hendrix. something i didn't know about him was that one day we were playin fire, and during an improv solo, he just starts playing with his hand upsidedown like hermanli - but he was good at it!

And i posted in your topic.

nice, but I agree guitar needs to be a touch louder

Yea, i already said, we had a bit of trouble mixing, and this was a one-off recording anyway. we were just trying to lay down the songs for the vocalist. It happened to be the best sounding one, so we put it up.

BTW EVERYONE!

- adds are always a nice present =D
awesome! thanks! I just checked out yours and posted in your thread. Killer stuff!