..... I appear to be an idiot. Please, without reccomendations from me, tell me what guitar to get for heavy metal, power, speed, and thrash. And modern rock. Any guitar, just has to be under $320 (CAD).
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
id say any schecter. all schecters all quality.
they can play anything pretty much

maybe check out the bc rich's never played em but they look like they are for heavy stuff.
BC Richs under 320 are crap...no deal
definately go schecter,
i use the C1 hellraiser (way out of the price range) but i love it
schecter is quality all round, and if you look at a Damien, i believe it comes with EMG H4 passive pickups, which would be best for metal and such
Guitar:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Jackson DK2-L w/ Dimarzio X2N
Takamine acoustic

Bass:
Fender Precision Bass

Amp:
Marshall AVTX150H
Behringer BG412F
Marshall MG15MSII
Thank you VERY much. I have been looking at Schecters tbh.
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Well seeing you already have a guitar, wait and save up about 80 or so more. This will open much more, and way better guitars. Will do you much better in the long run.
Quote by decadence5423
Well seeing you already have a guitar, wait and save up about 80 or so more. This will open much more, and way better guitars. Will do you much better in the long run.

If so, what guitars would you recommend for $400?