Sometimes when I bend a note and use vibrato I get this weird echoey sound, I don't even know exactly how to describe it, it's like a ghost yawning or something but it has a weird echo to it. Could it be that my pickups are too close to the strings, or is it the result of the string's friction against the frets? I've tried it in different areas of the fretboard and it seems to only happen around the 7th fret. I don't have problems with fret buzz, but I'll check again later. Also, I almost always play my (electric) guitar acoustically so it's not an amp problem.
Originally Posted by SkyValley
yeah im a virgin but im also pretty good at things like ping-pong and drawing pictures of people playing water polo so it balances out
There's a ghost in your amp obviously.

Or maybe you have too much reverb on.
Creator of the Llamastack

I ain't never heard of that before. It doens't sound all that bad by the way you were describing it, especially for fans of weird noises! It would most likely be something wrong with your pickups. What guitar do you have?
dunno..I have noticed that alot of deans have a weird 17th fret..
like it has a sound absorber in it...
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Well last night I played through my amp and did alot of bending and stuff, didn't hear anything. I forgot to mention I don't have any effects pedals or anything, and anyways I said I play acoustically most of the time.
Originally Posted by SkyValley
yeah im a virgin but im also pretty good at things like ping-pong and drawing pictures of people playing water polo so it balances out