I have a 5150 head, which has no reverb. Anyone know of a reverb effect that would sound decent with it (preferably in the signal chain since the fx loop is crap). I don't mind shelling out some cash (within reason) to get a good effect but would prefer a pedal as opposed to rack gear.
Hamer artist ultimate
PRS singlecut 22
80's B.C. Rich warlock w/ EMG's
Peavey 5150
Orange Rockerverb 50
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Plus. Cheap as chips, and the best part...it doens't actually sound like chips! Three types of reverb, all sweet and tenderly juicy. I don't own it (yet) but its going to be part of my rig, after I tried it out in a shop and was so impressed.
I have the 5150II and I wish I had some reverb too. I heard the EH Holy Grail was the best reverb I was thinking about getting that one even though I hate using effects.
Current Setup

Schecter Blackjack C7
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMG 81/85
Peavey 5150II Head
Peavey 6505 Cab w/ two Eminence Texas Heat
Epi PR5-e
Hot Rod Deluxe
Since there's really no such thing as an analog reverb pedal, you're going to have to go Digital. The Holy Grail and all of its plusses and micros and whatnot are pretty good.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
EH holiest grail, that thing sounds amazing, or a tc electronics nova reverb, i love them things.
I'm interested in this too. Does anybody know if the Plus is worth it (better tone or something)?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Do the plus, holier, and holiest grails actually sound different than the original holy grail or do they just have more modes?
Hamer artist ultimate
PRS singlecut 22
80's B.C. Rich warlock w/ EMG's
Peavey 5150
Orange Rockerverb 50
id say the normal holy grail for straight up simple reverb. i liked the hall setting on it. but i like my set ups simple so...thats my 2 cents.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I like the line6 reverb pedal verbzilla
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)