ok here's my gear don't know if this is the right place to put it but any mods feel free to move it or delete it don't really matter

amp is fine for practicin, i have the 10 watt toneblaster, which i found out today sucks past half volume lmao.

get urself a new amp such as a cube or (my personal favorite modeler, the Vox) tube combo amp. and that zoom is prolly hurtin ur tone also, i think that's mainly just so you can get familiar w/ all the effects and how they work. but yea, nice new guitar, once you upgrade the amp you will be amazed at how much better u sound lol.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
yeah i know i need a better amp i'm looking around at my local music shops for one
A new amp for sure.
I'm aiming for the Peavey 5150 III...It sounds AMAZZZINNNGG.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
well here this bro, DONT limit urself to just the selection in the store!! from personal experience, i dont like havin to go to three different stores to find the right amp. each local store will sell like two or three guitar brands and like 5 amp brands and then the rest they can't b/c they don't deal them....which is gay....
so make sure you do a lotta readin up on it!!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
I pretty much agree with what's said above, it'll be interesting to look back in a few years time and see what gear you started with, I started on a Pacifica through a crappy Fender combo haha
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
The best thing in that picture is the poster! JK
Digging the Warlock, dude!
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
If you want a new amp that sounds really metalish, but can still sound real clean and Jazz like, you should go for the Peavey Bandit amps.

I play 2 amps hooked together; A Voz Pathfinder and a Peavey Bandit 112 watt.

Sounds phenomanal.

But then again, if you did the same it would sound god-like, cuz all im using is a Fender Strat with regular Single Coil pickups.

That Warbeast would make you sound like a Demon from hell.
lol thanks man but thats not a warbeast it's a warlock but thanks man...how do you hook 2 floor amps together like that?
LOL to westvipor. Pathfinder+Bandit=EPIC FAIL... 2 SS practice amp stack, phenomenon!
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL