So basically I've had this idea for quite a while now. I wanna start a BBQ during my PE class and have everyone that didn't dress out come and chill with us. The only problem I see is going to be to get a power source, since I already have a BBQ that will work with electricity. My school does not have any plugs (I checked today), but my friends told me that their is a way to get a crank operated radio with a plug in there so does anyone have any idea where I could get said radio? I looked all over the INTERNET!!!!
Last edited by shadel0rd at Mar 20, 2008,
Wtf? Not gonna work.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
you could just skip school and throw a barbeque in your back yard.

i don't dress out either. PE is my lowest grade.
I never understood what the big deal about dressing out is. No offense. Or did you just forget your clothes or something, cause I'm sure i've done that.
Why can't you get a BBQ that doesn't require electricity?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Infatuation
use propane.

+1.

Your teachers would seriously let you pull this off?
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Make sure you work out before you do it, don't wanna throw out your back. Are you going to throw it at anyone in particular?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I don't really care about what the teachers will say, I just need to find a way to get a power source that gets out electricity. I would use charcoal but I cannot start a fire at school... again.
Your grill runs on electricity geez yah noob, you gotta use charcoal and hickory wood chips and spray your meat with apple juice every once in a while that's REAL BBQ has anybody every been to a BBQ restaraunt that cooks their food with propane........nope didn't think so.
Quote by sSyLc
Make sure you work out before you do it, don't wanna throw out your back. Are you going to throw it at anyone in particular?

That made me laugh inside, just a little.
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
You sound like me and my friend. We showed up to school one day in scrubs, walking around with clipboards and writing as we walked with important-looking expressions on.
Quote by chinkboy7
Your grill runs on electricity geez yah noob, you gotta use charcoal and hickory wood chips and spray your meat with apple juice every once in a while that's REAL BBQ has anybody every been to a BBQ restaraunt that cooks their food with propane........nope didn't think so.

I guarantee 90% of people who cook BBQ do not use apple juice. Anyways, since when are you opening up a restaurant in P.E. class? Propane would work just fine.
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
What the hell is so hard about changing into gym clothes? I hate kids who want to try and be different by not changing, a little bit of running isn't going to kill you.
Quote by Beware!Criminal
I guarantee 90% of people who cook BBQ do not use apple juice. Anyways, since when are you opening up a restaurant in P.E. class? Propane would work just fine.

yah sure I saw that on some food network show and they showed some BBQ restaraunt in Memphis that did that.

and people who TRULY cook BBQ don't use propane. BBQ experts don't even call that BBQ they call that grilling (yes there is a difference).
car battery+power inverter. that is all, its been done before
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
Quote by chinkboy7
yah sure I saw that on some food network show and they showed some BBQ restaraunt in Memphis that did that.

and people who TRULY cook BBQ don't use propane. BBQ experts don't even call that BBQ they call that grilling (yes there is a difference).

LOL.

My point was that you could cook hamburgers, hot dogs, pulled pork, or whatever on a propane stove much, much, easier and faster than you could on a wood-burning stove, especially if portability is an issue.
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
People who think I hate dressing out, I don't I'm just saying that I'm not gonna dress out that day. It would be pretty hard to use charcoal or propane because either one would give off a flame, and I can't have that, thats the only reason I'm going electric. I know it won't be as good but still were doing it for the LOLs.
Quote by shadel0rd
People who think I hate dressing out, I don't I'm just saying that I'm not gonna dress out that day. It would be pretty hard to use charcoal or propane because either one would give off a flame, and I can't have that, thats the only reason I'm going electric. I know it won't be as good but still were doing it for the LOLs.

Its pronounced Lulz
Quote by Beware!Criminal
LOL.

My point was that you could cook hamburgers, hot dogs, pulled pork, or whatever on a propane stove much, much, easier and faster than you could on a wood-burning stove, especially if portability is an issue.

hamburgers? hot dogs? that's not BBQ if you are cooking that stuff that's just a grill fest or wutever that's called geez people outside of the south don't know the difference between a BBQ and a grill
Quote by Beware!Criminal
propane stove much, much, easier and faster than you could on a wood-burning stove, especially if portability is an issue.

I wouldnt say that, but it would certainly be faster then using a handheld crank radio to cook with.

Quote by chinkboy7
geez people outside of the south don't know the difference between a BBQ and a grill

Amen brother!
Quote by chinkboy7
hamburgers? hot dogs? that's not BBQ if you are cooking that stuff that's just a grill fest or wutever that's called geez people outside of the south don't know the difference between a BBQ and a grill

Actually, it's called a cookout. I've lived in Tennessee and North Carolina for years, so don't talk to me about barbecue, kid. I have experience from things besides the Food Network.
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
Quote by Beware!Criminal
Actually, it's called a cookout. I've lived in Tennessee and North Carolina for years, so don't talk to me about barbecue, kid. I have experience from things besides the Food Network.

cookout close enuff that's still not BBQ and yes I lived in the South for quite a bit of my life and now I live in a whitebred midwestern town who think propane grills are atually BBQ (and yes I know more about BBQ outside of Food Network sorry if I made it look like that's all I know)
If your school has an automotive program, ask the teacher.

For finals and midterms, we always throw a bbq in that class. Good stuff :]
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Is their anyway to get a small propane bbq? and by small I mean fitting in a standard school backpack.
Quote by chinkboy7
cookout close enuff that's still not BBQ and yes I lived in the South for quite a bit of my life and now I live in a whitebred midwestern town who think propane grills are atually BBQ (and yes I know more about BBQ outside of Food Network sorry if I made it look like that's all I know)

Haha, it's all good.
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
Quote by Beware!Criminal
Haha, it's all good.

No prob honestly the Midwest pisses me off well mainly the whitebred part and the fact that they worship 311 and Slipnot
Quote by shadel0rd
Is their anyway to get a small propane bbq? and by small I mean fitting in a standard school backpack.

Propane can explode. Not coo.
Quote by shadel0rd

Yeah, you can get single-burner propane stoves that are smaller than the propane canister itself

I don't know how well it would cook for what you want to do.
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
You noobs. Talking about doing hamburgers and hotdogs.
Now THIS is a real BBQ. Learn from the masters.

And we also hate those fancy ways of starting the fire with those big pills or flammable liquids.
If you can't start the fire with paper, charcoal/wood, and a match, then you don't deserve to have a penis .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
You noobs. Talking about doing hamburgers and hotdogs.
Now THIS is a real BBQ. Learn from the masters.

And we also hate those fancy ways of starting the fire with those big pills or flammable liquids.
If you can't start the fire with paper, charcoal/wood, and a match, then you don't deserve to have a penis .

amen that's what I said about the hamburgers and hotdogs... damn those pics are making me hungry
where the hell do you get electric BBQs??
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]