How is this pedal? It actually has good reviews on HC. I dont know if they're honest opinions though, kind of doubtful when it comes to Boss and noise gates.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
never tried this on but I tried the other boss noise gate(ns-2) and it's not that bad but suck kind of a lot of your tone at high settings, try the mxr smartgate if you like, in my opinion it's a lot better for kind of the same price, hope this helps
Quote by razordimeback
never tried this on but I tried the other boss noise gate(ns-2) and it's not that bad but suck kind of a lot of your tone at high settings, try the mxr smartgate if you like, in my opinion it's a lot better for kind of the same price, hope this helps

I saw a NF-1 for 50 bucks, the smartgate is around $100. I think this is a discontinued pedal (NF1)
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

totally off topic but i see you finally traded your spider for a nice valveking...congratulations....and what does the pedal do?
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
Quote by Otsugua713
totally off topic but i see you finally traded your spider for a nice valveking...congratulations....and what does the pedal do?

Still have the Spider =( Trying to sell it or trade it for a noise gate.
NF-1 is a noisegate
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

Quote by mike.h
I saw a NF-1 for 50 bucks, the smartgate is around $100. I think this is a discontinued pedal (NF1)

I think too cuz on the boss website you can't see it, think it was replaced by the ns-2, well maybe you could try it before and compare it to other ones like the mxr
Also off topic, Otsugua, my spanish skills are pretty terrible and I'm trying to translate the quote in your sig. What does it say? I would prefer to die. . .
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Ah, that's the older model isn't it? Now there's the NS-2, which is just the updated version. I can't imagine them being too different. As for the actual performance of the pedal, it does what it's supposed to, but it does suck a lot of your tone. If you really need a good noise gate, try out an ISP Decimator.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
it says: i would rather die standing than live kneeling....
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)