It's a medicine, sometimes you need **** out of your body.

Yeah it does work, it's what it's for.

(My dad's a doctor btw, he found that extremely funny. That is if it is the family guy clip, im too lazy to check.)
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
yes... it really does make you throw up... did you watch the video?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Nocomment
It's a medicine, sometimes you need **** out of your body.

Yeah it does work, it's what it's for.

(My dad's a doctor btw, he found that extremely funny. That is if it is the family guy clip, im too lazy to check.)

OH ya when they all threw up!
drink some, film it, post it... let's see, because i'm not... sure...
Enter something refreshingly witty here:
DOOD thats me and my friends summer plans
everyone buys that stuff and chugs and see who can hold it in the longest

i love the years of life where you can get away with stupid stuff like that and still think its normal
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
when i was really little i ate a mushroom out of the yard and they gave me that at the hospital. 5 year olds trippin balls ftw.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I felt kinda bad for that guy, actually...
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
yeah, in practical health (dork) they taught that if you take that...you should have several garbage bags ready or a bathtub or something because it literally emptys the entire contents of you stomach in a violent storm of vomit.

...then someone added they gave it to their cat. Which, i believe was a lie. But still, the cat died.