Well the first day is over how is every one doing on their brackets? So far i am 14 and 2.
Duke also got a scare just shows that anything can happen.

So discussion after the first day?

I used the search button and nothing came up so if their is another thread I will delete this.
My gear:
Epiphone Explorer
JB player strat
Spider II 30watt
Some knock off bass
Create bass amp 50 watt

www.myspace.com/ydayshero
i kicked ass today i only lost on the USC game, but i had them goin into the elete 8 so im gonna eat it hard on that one.
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Yea i had USC winnig but i kinda had a feeling so i had them losing next round I did not lose anything were i had the team going any farther
My gear:
Epiphone Explorer
JB player strat
Spider II 30watt
Some knock off bass
Create bass amp 50 watt

I think there is an NCAA thread, actually. Regardless, I didn't have time to fill out a bracket this year, unfortunately. I'm a Duke fan, though, so the Belmont game was pretty intense. Can't see 'em going all the way, I'm afraid.
I have 6 points right now.... -_- Could be better.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Yea i grew up in North Carolina and became a UNC fan but some of me wanted Belmont to come up on top then i thought of my brackets and need them to last one more round
My gear:
Epiphone Explorer
JB player strat
Spider II 30watt
Some knock off bass
Create bass amp 50 watt

****, the duke game was so damn close.

WSU whooped some ass.
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero