right so my mother has pissed me off heaps by doing sum gay ****!!! dusnt mata wat it is. im sposed to b workn wif her 2mora helpn owt at a bog event type thing or i cood go 2 a praty nd stay! wat shood i do?
Quote by execete
wat shood i do?

Learn how to type.
Last edited by astro0930 at Mar 21, 2008,
astro0930 once said:

Quote by astro0930
Learn how to type.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by astro0930
Learn how to type.

this
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by execete
right so my mother has pissed me off heaps by doing sum gay ****!!! dusnt mata wat it is. im sposed to b workn wif her 2mora helpn owt at a bog event type thing or i cood go 2 a praty nd stay! wat shood i do?

omg r u heare 2 compit wit me in tiepeng leik n idoet dued kan i heng owt wit u u sem liek a totaly kool kid 2 heng owt wit ye we shuld leik totaly parti n get drnk lol so drnk dat maibe well tipe leik lerned skolars of englesh lolol
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by execete

..........What?
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by execete
translation:
my darling mother has quite run afoul of my good graces by affending me mightily. the issue is none of your concern. i have prior commitments to assist her with an event, but i am conflicted as to whether i should attend a bru-hah-hah in my own locality. pray tell, gents, what is your counsel?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by astro0930
Learn how to type.

Agreed, you were doing pretty good for the first eleven or so words then it just looks like you had a seizure in the middle of typing.
Quote by Zugunruhe
translation:
my darling mother has quite run afoul of my good graces by affending me mightily. the issue is none of your concern. i have prior commitments to assist her with an event, but i am conflicted as to whether i should attend a bru-hah-hah in my own locality. pray tell, gents, what is your counsel?

OHHHHHHHH
WELL in that case
TS have you considered downing a bottle of bleach?
EDIT: forgot, based on your typing you already have, maybe someone should just take you out back old yeller style
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
ok touche all of u! im was trying to do it quick! haha but seriously???

PS: was that better?
Quote by execete

What?

Quote by Zugunruhe
translation:

What?!

Quote by Zugunruhe
translation:

oh ok.

get over yourself. she's your damn mother and you made a commitment. although she is obviously doing something wrong if that's how you type.
Quote by Zugunruhe
translation:

Ah, that's better

From what I understand, your mother brought you into this world, and she can damn sure take you out. I'd probly try to stay on her good side.... so maybe you can go to a party later.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
TS - go with the bleach idea...
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.
Quote by Zugunruhe
translation:

HAHA I love you.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

Quote by Zugunruhe
translation:

Makes way more sense. Very intelligently put. People like you give me hope that the world isn't filled with people who can't articulate a simple statement.
JordanFlayer uses:

Fender and Yamaha Guitars
Ernie Ball .11-.54 Strings
Marshall and Peavey Amps
MXR Pedals
Fender Medium Picks

Number 45 of the Iron Maiden are Gods club- 'PM Revelations to join

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /

Quote by execete

No. That was not better. You still sound like a moron.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Zugunruhe
translation:

Umm, do the thing your mother wants you to do.
Ha. Two posts on this one. I say ignore him.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by JordanFlayer
Makes way more sense. Very intelligently put. People like you give me hope that the world isn't filled with people who can't articulate a simple statement.
thank you, good sir. your encouragement has boosted my spirits mightily.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by execete

I don't know, I suppose family should come before social events but that's really up to you. I personaly would put helping family before going out to a party or some **** (Or at least I'd like to think so) but I have met some people that didn't deserve any help from their family. I have a feeling you already know the answer though, perhaps you came to the pit with the hopes of us advising you to do the wrong thing, what ever that may be, what I'm really trying to say is...I don't know.
Quote by david_highland
I don't know, I suppose family should come before social events but that's really up to you. I personaly would put helping family before going out to a party or some **** (Or at least I'd like to think so) but I have met some people that didn't deserve any help from their family. I have a feeling you already know the answer though, perhaps you came to the pit with the hopes of us advising you to do the wrong thing, what ever that may be, what I'm really trying to say is...I don't know.

yeah i didn't really care what they had to say! just wondered what they would! although i am more conscious about my typing now!!!
That's what she said.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by execete
yeah i didn't really care what they had to say! just wondered what they would! although i am more conscious about my typing now!!!

Dude, I always type with propper spelling in the pit. iv u tpye lak diz, ppz getz owl krankay naw wat i meen. How does it save time, first you got to make the code, then it takes us like 2 minutes and 7 seconds to decipher it. lawl. It took me a good 3 minutes just to make that sentence i just made.
Drink paint?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
wait, what is it you want us to help you with? liek teh mudkipz? ololololololololol
Quote by execete

Quote by Zugunruhe
translation:

WIN!!!
after two pages this is all I have to say....

wat?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
a good start would be to learn to spell beyond the level of an infant, if that fails then shoot yourself before your idiocy infects the already shocking amount of idiots in the pit and puts there IQ into negative numbers.

if that fails then get drunk and party!
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...