i just ordered speed kills the first one i want to get speed because i have the basics down i was hoping this would be the dvd that would help me increase my arpegio speed and picking speed with acuracy what do you guys think and did it help you
um, i didnt have the patience. BTW, whatever you do DO NOT order the second one, biggest waste of money ever
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
wow, i thought you were talking about this safety video i saw in drivers ed with the same name.
Quote by Csb9130
wow, i thought you were talking about this safety video i saw in drivers ed with the same name.

Did it include Michael Batio sweep picking in the front seat, not keeping his eyes on the road?
When all else fails, ask the pit.
^

i've got it, seriously your better off getting some shredding technique books and working through them for a couple of hours. speed kills is alright, he's just not that explanitory about what he's actually teaching the viewer and how the particular sound can be acheived.
oh well i got rock discipline and am going to do that to while i do speed kills and i was wondering if there is another good guitar book or video out there
Books > videos. No matter what.

Go pick up a book called Speed Mechanics for Lead Guitar by Troy Stetina. It's a wonderful book.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.