Critting as I listen: I love the intro sounds great, makes me wonder if it's really your first time recording :P. Around :40 it gets a little sloppy either because of the distortion or playing I can't tell, but you get back into it quickly. This sounds like a fight song/war song or something like. You know, just beat people up music. xD I like it though, for a first recording you get props.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=817068

EDIT: If thats you laughing in the background then you just owned everything I hold dear.
im sorry u sound like a competent guitarist but that really sucked, in combination with poor quality recording and a guitar that sounds out of tune, damn man
wait it was good though, just quality and make sure guitar is in tune, wasnt trying to be aa dick
Hunterriggs: Thanks man, your commets makes me feel happy and stuff'

pageisgod: you should've heard it before I removed some of the sludge, besides that, thank's for saying it's good

Last edited by Deadmen at Mar 21, 2008,
Haha, Don't worry about that other guy. 99% of people on here go out of their way to leave bad comments about how they 'feel'. I know I was really discouraged when I put my first recording up here and everyone was like "ZOMG U SUCK LIEK ZOMGG AHAHAHAHHA" and I almost gave up music. I'm glad I didn't, and while I did suck, I'm sure I should have been told like that. Just don't give up. You're making a strong base for the future of your music, just don't stop recording, and be sure to love what your doing. Gosh I had LOTS of run-on sentences in that, oh well :P.
^wow that reminds of one of those ridiculously cheesy motivational speeches. Make sure you sync the tracks cuz they sound a bit off
Quote by Cofflecakes
Quote by laurens666
Use the search button.
Thats the worst metal amp I've ever used...

lol
Quote by HunterRiggs10

EDIT: If thats you laughing in the background then you just owned everything I hold dear.

I wish, but that's vincent price.
It was probably good, but I couldn't tell what the heck you were playing most of the time.
But, I can hear beyond the distortion, and I could hear that you had some good rhythm going on. Not sure if I like the lead part. I really couldn't hear beyond all the disto, but I could tell that you were going for some tremolo picking in some parts, and I just wasn't a fan of the lead.
Just clean up your recording rig first (or play clean), so we can actually tell what you're playing.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
It was probably good, but I couldn't tell what the heck you were playing most of the time.
But, I can hear beyond the distortion, and I could hear that you had some good rhythm going on. Not sure if I like the lead part. I really couldn't hear beyond all the disto, but I could tell that you were going for some tremolo picking in some parts, and I just wasn't a fan of the lead.
Just clean up your recording rig first (or play clean), so we can actually tell what you're playing.

I know, the other options on the POD don't sound like I want them too. I'm gunna buy a new recording device later along the road.

Anyways, I tried to make a new recording with a different setting
http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/madnato/
Last edited by Deadmen at Mar 22, 2008,
The second recording was even worse? I just heard bumpy fuzz the whole way through.
Why don't you just plug your pocket pod into a clean amp and just mic it with your computer mic? Atleast that way, if you play at low volumes, we can actually hear what you're playing.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator