Alright so I am staying at my grandpas cabin on lake tahoe. I am not getting any service. Any special way to get it? I have t-mobile, and a silver razor. help? please?
Take a break from the internet for a day or two. I think you'll be fine.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
you DO NOT need a phone in lake tahoe
but if you really need service, use skype

but man that place is beautiful, especially in summer when all the snow melts and everythings green and theres a ton of waterfalls

are you near Heavenly
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Take a break from the internet for a day or two. I think you'll be fine.

GOD FORBID
NOT THAT
ANYTHING BUT THAT
i love lake tahoe!

i usually stay in heavenly, great place to go and just relax
but there are waaaaaay too many smoke shops
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
You're in a cabin on Lake Tahoe?!

I don’t have a son, if I ever do, I’m either going to take him to the cabin in the woods, or I’m going to promise to take him and then not take him. But the one thing that I will never do is not tell him that I’m taking him to a cabin in the woods, and then not take him!

(I hope someone gets this reference lol)
Quote by rcw110131

I don’t have a son, if I ever do, I’m either going to take him to the cabin in the woods, or I’m going to promise to take him and then not take him. But the one thing that I will never do is not tell him that I’m taking him to a cabin in the woods, and then not take him!

I love you.

EDIT: "You're old enough, can't you see I'm banging this broad?!"
Quote by nalyd
I love you.

EDIT: "You're old enough, can't you see I'm banging this broad?!"

Hahaha nice, glad to see someone appreciating the awesomeness that is Arrested Development.
Quote by rcw110131

arrested development

EDIT: damn beaten to it!