Today I was listening to the radio and they were talking a certain movie quote. What happened was someone sent an email asking what movie the line "Im gonna spoon you to death" is in. They could never determine what movie its from so decided to try and find out myself. I tried googling it but nothing came up. Can someone please tell me what movie the line is from because it has been bugging me all day. And dont say search bar cuz I already tried it.
Well, you get automatic cool points for the Lebowski avatar.

But I have no idea.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
google.com?

Did you even read what he said?
D:
Signature.
its from mallrats...i think brody says it
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
It is from that movie with Ben Stiller, where him and his friends try to be super heros. One of the friends throws utensils has his "power". I forgot what the movie is called.
the stiller movie is called mystery men...but i never seen that....but i know there's line like that in mallrats...as previously stated
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
Maybe I am wrong. I never saw mallrats. I am not sure if that exact quote is in mystery men, but something like that happens.