xoxo = hugs and kisses. X being the shape of your arms when you hug someone, O being your mouth when you kiss. Xmas = Christmas because Malcolm X was Jesus.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
i think the christmas xmas thing has something to do with greek letters
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by BigFatSandwich

+ a MILLION

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
aha i knew it
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
xoxo = hugs and kisses. X being the shape of your arms when you hug someone, O being your mouth when you kiss. Xmas = Christmas because Malcolm X was Jesus.

i thought x was kiss and o was hug...
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Here_is_no_why

isn't X how your lips look when kissing.. and O how you open your arms?.. that's what I understood by XOXO

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
xoxo IS for kisses and hugs actually lol but to answer your question i dont no
Look in my eyes what do you see?
your all wrong.
everything these days is sexual.
jeeez. there is sexual advertising everywhere!
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS DO ON CHRISTMAS EVE!?
THEY HAVE SEX. HENCE "X"MAS.

end rant.
Quote by Taylz24
i thought x was kiss and o was hug...

see? I'm not crazy! he seconds my thought.. or I second his.. whatever..

I'm a GIRL!
In primary school the teacher said it was the Devil making you cross out Christ from your life.
Quote by pawm24
see? I'm not crazy! he seconds my thought.. or I second his.. whatever..

its all good as long as we are right, right?
Quote by Here_is_no_why

Quote by Alterationsgtrs
While watching Scooby Doo

Velma- Jinkies, I lost my glasses
Me- Oh they're right here (while furiously masturbating)

Quote by x-hex-x
its all good as long as we are right, right?

yeah!

unless you're right about something like.. you sister having sex with your boyfriend.. then, being right is kind of... sad

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by pawm24
yeah!

unless you're right about something like.. you sister having sex with your boyfriend.. then, being right is kind of... sad

lucky for me a dont have a sister then i dont have to worry about that
Quote by x-hex-x
lucky for me a dont have a sister then i dont have to worry about that

awww.. I do have a sister

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by pawm24
awww.. I do have a sister

Sorry to hear *opens arms in hug motion*
Quote by x-hex-x
Sorry to hear *opens arms in hug motion*

I know.. I just had to share my pain... thank you .. :')

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by pawm24
I know.. I just had to share my pain... thank you .. :')

Any thing for a fellow ug'er........... well not any thing lol
Quote by x-hex-x
Any thing for a fellow ug'er........... well not any thing lol

hahaha suddenly a guy will pop out of nowhere and ask you to cook some pancakes for him

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by pawm24
hahaha suddenly a guy will pop out of nowhere and ask you to cook some pancakes for him

How do you no im a chef and as long as he plays twister im down
Quote by pawm24
yeah!

Pics or it didn't happen.
Quote by Alterationsgtrs
While watching Scooby Doo

Velma- Jinkies, I lost my glasses
Me- Oh they're right here (while furiously masturbating)

Quote by frusciante.ve
pawm and hex, make out already

Yeah, and do it topless.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by 70x7
Pics or it didn't happen.

Seriously... wanna see them?

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I think it should be tmas, t representing the cross.

EDIT: Actually, ts in this font aren't actually crosses. I fail.
Dickless.
christ = cross, crucifix = x.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy