got a cab from my friend a while back. 60 bucks. good deal eather way. looks as if it was from the mid 80's or early 90's seeing as there is a lot of wear on it. wondering if anyone might be able to tell me something about it by chance or if anyone has one like this.

by the way its wraped with what looks like albino alligator or something of the sort.

What a steal, who cares if it's rare or not, 80 bucks!?

How does it sound?

And I like the wrap, it look really 80's glam, lol
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
acualy it was 60 but still, even at 80 it would have been a steal.

it sounds as heavy as the cab is. and let me tell ya. its heavy as ****.

iv called all over the us to get some info on it. randall, washburn (owns randall now), GC of hollywood, ect and nobody could give me any info on it. checked all over the net and still nothing. so yeah i dont know. iv never seen another one like it.
I wish I could tell you something beyond the fact that that cab looks bad ass.
Guitarsenal:
Genz Benz El Diablo 60
Avatar cab with Man O War, Black Powder speakers
Schecter 20th Aniv. Stealth #07 out of 100
Quote by Drewski09
I wish I could tell you something beyond the fact that that cab looks bad ass.

yeah thats all people know about it.
From what I can read, it's a Randall R 412 JT cabinet.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
yeah i seen that and still no hits on the web.

oh well if i cant find any info on it. its durable as hell. sounds good through my head.
It's a Randall R412JT Jaguar cabinet. It's been re-covered with the albino unless they made a limited run that I'm not aware of. It's supposed to have Jaguar speakers in it, hence the Jaguar name. Either that of someone used the jack plate off of a Jaguar cabinet. I suggest opening the cab to see what kind of speakers are in it. That should tell you without a doubt what you have.

This is the only stock picture I could find of it online. every other link I found have the image remoaved because it was too old. I kept getting references to the year 1986.

http://www.premierguitar.com/Gear/Amps_Preamps/25194/RANDALL_R412JT_JAGUAR.aspx
Guitar:
Dean Vendetta 3 - Dave Mustaine Livewires

Amplifier
Carvin X100B - Bias Mod - Tungsol 12AX7's - JJ KT77's

I have built the most badass 212 that puts all others to shame
Quote by MeanwiththeDean
It's a Randall R412JT Jaguar cabinet. It's been re-covered with the albino unless they made a limited run that I'm not aware of. It's supposed to have Jaguar speakers in it, hence the Jaguar name. Either that of someone used the jack plate off of a Jaguar cabinet. I suggest opening the cab to see what kind of speakers are in it. That should tell you without a doubt what you have.

This is the only stock picture I could find of it online. every other link I found have the image remoaved because it was too old. I kept getting references to the year 1986.

http://www.premierguitar.com/Gear/Amps_Preamps/25194/RANDALL_R412JT_JAGUAR.aspx

dude i cant thank you enough. it is a jag, i opened it up a long time ago and seen it had the jag speakers in it. from that pic it looks alike in build excludeing the tolex. i dont know if they ever did a limited run or not, thats kinda what i was trying to find out. i probly just got one that someone else did. but oh well its still bad ass.