Page 1 of 2
what do you do for good Friday? i don't usually have any religious practices, but today i have found myself avoiding eating meat cuz last year i felt guilty for some reason... anyway my understanding of good Friday was that you couldn't eat beef, so i thought i was ok eating ham... but apparently not haha

so how many here practice not eating meat on good Friday?
I listen to Good Friday by the Black Crowes.

EDIT: OH and I drink...no disrespect, but I do.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I do that every Friday for Lent. It's not hard really, I'm growing a taste for cat-fish now
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I spill the blood of the innocent in the name of Lucifer
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Well I do eat meat on good friday, but I also kidnap innocent people then nail them to a cross and use it to scare away birds and pesky neighborhood children.

Just kidding believe in Jesus.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
I watch the Good Friday Appeal.
Quote by zapatista89
you know the music from zelda that plays when you open a chest? that played in my head reading that headline.
You can only eat fish or non-meat products on Fridays. On Good Friday you abstain from eating meat and you fast because it is the day our Lord died for our sins. The least we can for him is abstain from meat and fast during the day.

What's wrong with some of you people. Have you no respect. You guys are part of the reason our world is so bad today. I don't understand how you people can be so disrespectful.
Last edited by koxx at Mar 21, 2008,
Tomorrow's good Friday?

Well I'm going to Six Flags Magic Mountain.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
I spill the blood of the innocent in the name of Lucifer

Lucifer is actually the name god gave his head angel(satan)before he decided to be evil. The name translates to "morning star" or "shining star" you know something lame like that, so whenever people joke around like "i am lucifer obey me" I like to drop that little piece of information on them like "haha you called yourself a morning star" but you know who cares...
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Quote by redneck516
Lucifer is actually the name god gave his head angel(satan)before he decided to be evil. The name translates to "morning star" or "shining star" you know something lame like that, so whenever people joke around like "i am lucifer obey me" I like to drop that little piece of information on them like "haha you called yourself a morning star" but you know who cares...

I guess you've never seen Little Nicky

and yes thats his name when he was an archangel
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by koxx
You can only eat fish or non-meat products on Fridays. On Good Friday you abstain from eating meat and you fast because it is the day our Lord died for our sins. The least we can for him is abstain from meat and fast during the day.

Does it hurt Jesus when we eat meat???
lol this sucks. ;D.. i'm gunna get wasted.. just like all the fridays ;P
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I go to church. Going in about 10 mins time.

damnit
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Quote by koxx

What's wrong with some of you people. Have you no respect. You guys are part of the reason our world is so bad today. I don't understand how you people can be so disrespectful.

ooohh man... i really have no clue, i thought chicken was ok on good Friday as well.
o well, i tried to be good.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
I guess you've never seen Little Nicky

and yes thats his name when he was an archangel

.......Butterflies?
Quote by kyrreca

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Quote by redneck516
Lucifer is actually the name god gave his head angel(satan)before he decided to be evil. The name translates to "morning star" or "shining star" you know something lame like that, so whenever people joke around like "i am lucifer obey me" I like to drop that little piece of information on them like "haha you called yourself a morning star" but no one cares...

fixed.

jk
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Does it hurt Jesus when we eat meat???

I'm pretty sure all that stuff is a catholic thing... I eat meat still... I've gone to just about every denomination of church except for a catholic one and I haven't heard of anyone but them fasting... could be wrong though.
Quote by redneck516
...Butterflies?

what?
i dont understand you
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
what?
i dont understand you

DO IT FOR THE BUTTERFLIES NICKY!
Quote by kyrreca

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Quote by redneck516
DO IT FOR THE BUTTERFLIES NICKY!

the butterflies?

*flutters out*
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
I can see you all haven't been touched by the power of God. Once you feel his grace you will never be the same and you will understand. I find it amusing that I have a bunch of 15 year old kids telling me I'm ignorant. I'm not going to go on more because I don't want this thread to be shut down. God bless you people
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Yay now I can go to page 2!

you had that problem too?
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by koxx
I can see you all haven't been touched by the power of God. Once you feel his grace you will never be the same and you will understand. I find it amusing that I have a bunch of 15 year old kids telling me I'm ignorant. I'm not going to go on more because I don't want this thread to be shut down. God bless you people

oooohhhhhh someones high and mighty.
God rejects the proud but gives grace to those who are humble.
^^^^^straight outa the freakin bible^^^^^^^^^^
ahem *insert sexual suggestion here*
Quote by kyrreca

Quote by Geetar_Axel
go to a childrens hospital and rape the terminal kids.

or get drunk whichever is closer
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by koxx

I actually go to church every Sunday and am a born again Christian. Just because you believe in God doesn't mean you can't have a sense of humor. Lighten up
I'm not saying I'm better than anyone. I'm just saying that everyone here who hears anything Christian all of a sudden starts to bash it. It's ignorant to bash what you don't know. Many of you folks will say, "I used to be Christian" but really if you were never involved then you never fully understood what Christianity is about. I just don't understand the flamefest that goes around whenever someone says anything about Christianity.
Quote by koxx

Listen here, you judgmental prick: You don't know me, or what I believe so don't act like you do. I love how people such as yourself claim to be so moved by the lord, but you constantly manage to break one of his teachings
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by koxx
I'm not saying I'm better than anyone. I'm just saying that everyone here who hears anything Christian all of a sudden starts to bash it. It's ignorant to bash what you don't know. Many of you folks will say, "I used to be Christian" but really if you were never involved then you never fully understood what Christianity is about. I just don't understand the flamefest that goes around whenever someone says anything about Christianity.

I have to completely agree with you there. anyone mentions Christianity and someone will just be all "ZOMG IGNORANTZ!!!". It's just kinda annoying.
Quote by koxx

You sir are ingorant, I have been raised in the church my entire life, and I still go every sunday, my parents are christians and most of my friends are christians. I choose to go a different way because I think freely and thats my right as an American. BUT the reason you are ignorant is because if you were a true christian, and you do read the "word" then you wouldve known that instead of you coming back here to reply with your judgemental stereotypes, you WOULD have done the christian thing, left your computer, and prayed for us all. You sir, have just been owned. FFFFFFFAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by kyrreca

Quote by Geetar_Axel
I just take offense to the fact the people constantly disrespect my Lord. I am not saying you people are wrong or anything. I just want to know why you constantly put down Christians.
Page 1 of 2