How in the hell do I change my sig?????

aaaaand.....why did you sig the person you have?
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
how could i not sig my sig???
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Because I can relate to it...no I'm joking.

I'm not joking...
Quote by Alterationsgtrs
While watching Scooby Doo

Velma- Jinkies, I lost my glasses
Me- Oh they're right here (while furiously masturbating)

I couldn't pass it up.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
To answer your question, look to the upper left when you're viewing a thread, click on the Control Panel link, if you can't figure it out from there, may the lord have mercy on your soul

As for your second question, come on, my sig's hilarious. Or at least it was to me
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
Personally, I think sigs are wastes of my precious screen space. I don't give a flying fuck about your shitty gear, your queer Myspace, or that unfunny quote from some asshole on UG. I'm sorry, but having signatures is the worst idea since spandex in plus sizes.
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Personally, I think sigs are wastes of my precious screen space. I don't give a flying fuck about your shitty gear, your queer Myspace, or that unfunny quote from some asshole on UG. I'm sorry, but having signatures is the worst idea since spandex in plus sizes.

lawl, n00b
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
I like those bands.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
because mine speaks the truth
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by Rancid_Punk
lawl, n00b

Wow, your extremely witty rhetoric in favor of signatures and our totally hilarious, not asinine or useless in any way quote in your signature really convinced me to change my viewpoint. Congrats.
Quote by CrucialGutchman
Wow, your extremely witty rhetoric in favor of signatures and our totally hilarious, not asinine or useless in any way quote in your signature really convinced me to change my viewpoint. Congrats.

You see, concealed in those two simple words was a lot of deep emotion, emotion that someone like yourself obviously missed. My statement was actually a primal cry bemoaning the current state of The Pit, in which pseudointellectuals such as yourself join these boards and fail to notice the entire point sailing far above your heads.
Quote by J-Spoon
Quote by CrucialGutchman

Just leave you're obviously too good for us.
I don't really remember what's in my sig, so I'm just going to edit in my response in a second.

EDIT:

Ah! Well, I wrote that stuff, and it's on the forum. So, might as well, so more people read/comment it.
Quote by Rancid_Punk
You see, concealed in those two simple words was a lot of deep emotion, emotion that someone like yourself obviously missed. My statement was actually a primal cry bemoaning the current state of The Pit, in which pseudointellectuals such as yourself join these boards and fail to notice the entire point sailing far above your heads.

Really. A "primal cry bemoaning the state of The Pit." And I'm the pseudointellectual.

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Just leave you're obviously too good for us.

It's not a matter of me being better than all of you, (which it's blatantly obvious I am, but that's besides the point), it's a matter of me not wanting to read about some goddamn Pokemon or whatever the fuck kind of trivial bullshit people put underneath their posts.

(And speaking of points sailing above people's heads, how many of you are taking me seriously right now?)
Quote by CrucialGutchman
And I'm the pseudointellectual.

Yes. Go back to grammar school.

on topic, I thought it'd be funny to take something OOC
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Mar 21, 2008,
I find it that sometimes UG is just full of surprises.

VERGA DE CHANGO!
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
My sig is a quote I found funny and another quote that boosts my ego. Actually, it needs changing now. Jack Off Jill's quote was a little long in the first place.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by CrucialGutchman

It's not a matter of me being better than all of you, (which it's blatantly obvious I am, but that's besides the point), it's a matter of me not wanting to read about some goddamn Pokemon or whatever the fuck kind of trivial bullshit people put underneath their posts.

(And speaking of points sailing above people's heads, how many of you are taking me seriously right now?)

Then don't read it.

PS: You're a dick!
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by CrucialGutchman

Sigged.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
because I nee another '...ME' sentence
I already had: love me, hate me, remember me, kiss me, kick me and poke me.. any ideas ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------