you think cobain doesnt have a wikipedia page? i deny it.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by petron92
Yeah http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puddle_of_Mudd read the early years

Early years
Puddle of Mudd was formed in 1993 by k. coban (vocals & guitar), davy grolton (drums), and kirst noveletch (bass guitar).

You edited that didn't you?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Well my good sir, it appears to me that your attempt at lulz and win has failed. Good day to you. *leaves pit......again*
hahahahahahahahahahahah! thts halariuz!! lolz!
Leave. Now.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Wow! Hilarious!

Nothing worse than retards who edit wiki pages. I hope you can't find your inhaler next time you laugh yourself into an asthma attack of self-satisfaction after editing the fact that Bin Laden was in the starting line up of the Foo Fighters.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by Von.
Wow! Hilarious!

Nothing worse than retards who edit wiki pages. I hope you can't find your inhaler next time you laugh yourself into an asthma attack of self-satisfaction after editing the fact that Bin Laden was in the starting line up of the Foo Fighters.

Wait! he wasnt?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.