Right so i used to be able to sing when i was like 10 and stuff...then i got too shy and stopped...My voice eventually cracked and i was no longer able to sing high. I totally lost interest in singing..but now im making some songs and i need to sing !!

But my voice isnt half it used to be...so whats the best way to learn to sing from scratch..i mean i can still sing a bit but not too high and my voice keeps crackin and stuff..

Help ??
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
There's these people nowadays called "teachers." What happens is, in return for monetary compensation, these "teachers" will show you how to do anything you want properly, and will offer help, since they are generally experts on their subject. Perhaps you should contact one of these people to help you with your problem. Surely they know more than a bunch of pre-pubescent metal-heads on an internet message board. That's my theory, anyway.
^ I agree wholeheartedly with this revolutionary theory that you have proposed, although I doubt that it will ever be truly recognised in the scientific community, as it is far too complex for some people to understand.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Ya but i have no access to these so called teachers around here...
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
try wikipedia!

if that doesn't work Idk what will
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
idiots.

singing can't be learnt.
you just open your mouth,
and if it sounds good, TADA!
your a singer.

half the singers nowadays cant hit
a high note even if their lives depended
on it.
Quote by reaper_x
idiots.

singing can't be learnt.
your a singer.

on it.

Fool.

To sing well you must first learn to breathe correctly. Get a teacher, it will be worth your time, I promise.
Quote by reaper_x
idiots.

singing can't be learnt.
your a singer.

on it.

Not exactly, you can't change your voice but you can learn how to use it better.

Theres a sticky about singing in the musician forum me thinks
Honeybiscuit is here.
Quote by honeybiscuit
Not exactly, you can't change your voice but you can learn how to use it better.

Theres a sticky about singing in the musician forum me thinks

By learning proper technique and learning to practice well you can make your voice sound incredibly different than it would have otherwise. I mean to say, it is still a very personal thing, but training it well will have a huge effect on it. Look at opera singers, you don't think they sounded that way when they began, do you?