Alright, so JimmytheRipper is spending the week at my house, and we just watched Pan's Labyrinth. It was my third time, his first. What I dont get is, all this time, was she just crazy, and she died for no real reason, and was pretending too hard? or what it all real and she really did become that princess thingy? Thanks guise. Id like some feedback and thoughts here so I can sleep.
Last edited by insideac at Mar 21, 2008,
Didn't that dude shoot her? I haven't seen it in a long time.. Her imagination was an escape from the war.. ??
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
It's all metaphorical.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I'd help you, but I've never even heard of the movie until just now
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Thats what I think, I think she did it all thinking it was real, but wasnt, therefore making her whole death pointless, and even more tragic. But if it was real, then I guess its a happy ending...idk.

Quote by darkstar2466
It's all metaphorical.

What metaphor?
I believe the movie was made in such a way so as to make us contemplate its events as you are right now.

Me, I like to think it all really happened. Mostly because I've always wanted to experience something similar minus being murdered/scary eyeballs in hands monster. Well, I guess that monster would be cool, too. I don't know, I liked the movie, it wasn't as incredible as many had claimed it to be, but I enjoyed it.

¿SOS VOS?
Quote by insideac
What metaphor?

Sorry. I meant to say "allegorical," but said metaphorical instead. The events of the war parallel the fantasy world she makes up.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
There's no way of being sure.

Flip a coin to decide if it was all in her head or she really was princess of the underworld.

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o