So i have a little Drive amp and im looking into getting a Blackheart handsome devil pretty much as soon as its available. I dont wanna go out and buy a dedicated cab for several reasons (cost, weight, no transportation for a heavy cab) and in general i simply like my little drive amp's setup.

So heres what i was thinking...I wanna change the combo into a mini cab but putting in an input jack and at the same time i wanna still be able to use the ss part by giving it a male 1/4 inch out.

First off, where would i get a jack? can i just use any jack or does it have to be a special amp jack. I was looking at a few endpin acoustic jacks that seem pretty nice and would fit perfectly after i drill a quickie hole in the back. And what else would i need? Cable...i read 16 gauge or thicker was recommended. Anything else? Oh and how do i figure out which wire is connected to which connection on the jack?

Next for the TRS out, i figure ill simply take off the cables going to the speakers and solder them to a neutrik 1/4 plug with some heat shrink tubing all the way down...once again which is my hot and which is my ground?

Finally is there anything im missing? Something i didnt think of? Ill post pics too
Ok so i actually opened the bum up and im gonna go off on a limb and guess that the red wire is hot and the black wire is ground (and while im at it, 1+1=2 and the earth is round...seriously..)

heres the pics anyways:




i really dig the idea, please keep updating it.
i cant really help, but i wanna know how it come out
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal