My birthday is coming up and I have been trying to decide what I should ask for. I currently have wireless headphones, that I use for guitar practice. I was thinking if I had a wireless system, so I didn't have a cord between guitar and amp, Then I could play my guitar in any room I want to without moving my amp. I could also run around the house playing guitar

Unfortunately I am not sure how much it would cost to have the wireless guitar cord. I have done a google search, and have found that there is quite a range in prices with this sort of thing. How much would I need to spend to have something reliable that would serve the purpose I have said?

Because another idea I had was to get a small amp and I could just use that instead of having the wireless system, so I could just move the small 15w amp around, and it wouldn't be too inconvenient cause its 15w.

So what do you think? How much would the wireless system cost? Do you think the 15w amp is a better idea?
you can get cheap ones for about £50 ($100) but if i were you i'd get a more expensive one maybe a $200 one. You might also have to check that the wireless headphones aren't on the same frequency as the wireless guitar lead 'cause they might interfere with each other.
If i were you i'd get the wireless lead, but thats just me