Well since yesterday I have had this badass toothache, I got barely any sleep last night and all day today ive just been lying down cause this tooth is killin me.

Anyway id say I'll probably have to get a root canal, but the problem is all the dentists around here are closed until Tuesday!

So what can I do to survive untill bloody Tuesday, I've have a few panadol didn't help much, drank some whiskey heard that helps, did a little but not really, so do you guys know anything that can stop this damn pain
Thanks
HI
Go to your local A&E. They may be able to give you some proper painkillers to do you until you can see your dentist.
EDIT: They may be able to send you to a dentist who is doing emergency work over easter, too.
get pissed

or hurt some other part of ur body
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Man, I feel you. Toothache is the most disgusting agony.

But go to A&E/ER/whatever. If they can't get you an emergency dental appointment some time soon, they will at least give you a **** ton of painkillers.
Quote by Vermintide
Man, I feel you. Toothache is the most disgusting agony.

But go to A&E/ER/whatever. If they can't get you an emergency dental appointment some time soon, they will at least give you a **** ton of painkillers.

Yeah man it's terrible, looks like I'll head off to get some painkillers then..
HI
The combination of painkillers and whiskey should knock you out pretty well.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by StratPat
Well since yesterday I have had this badass toothache, I got barely any sleep last night and all day today ive just been lying down cause this tooth is killin me.

Anyway id say I'll probably have to get a root canal, but the problem is all the dentists around here are closed until Tuesday!

So what can I do to survive untill bloody Tuesday, I've have a few panadol didn't help much, drank some whiskey heard that helps, did a little but not really, so do you guys know anything that can stop this damn pain
Thanks

A mixture of 2 ibuprofen (200milligrams each), 2 paracetamol and cloves (dried buds used as a spice, they generaly come in a glass jar and are usualy available from any supermarket)
Take the ibuprofen and paracetamol (paracetamol for the pain, ibuprofen, which is an anti inflamitory, for any gum swelling that may be causing the pain) then take a clove, chew it slightly, and stuff it right into any tooth cavity you may have, or, push it up to the tooth/gum in question with your tongue. It acts as a numbing agent, similar to novacane, and can stop the pain completely.
I must warn you however that it tastes foul, but it's still a damn sight better than the tooth ache.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Mar 21, 2008,
Whiskey and pliers.

If your tooth hurts, pull it out to remove the pain.
2002 Epiphone Goth G400 SG
B.C. Rich Warlock custom
1986 Washburn RR2 Flying V
1991 Peavey Falcon II Stratocaster
Quote by Mad-Season
Whiskey and pliers.

If your tooth hurts, pull it out to remove the pain.

Unless it's caused by an absess, which could result in serious blood poisoning if you just rip the tooth out.