It's alice in chains together with Pearl jam singing the song alone as tribute to the singer of alice in chains who've just died

PEARL JAM star EDDIE VEDDER has written a song about the death of ALICE IN CHAINS singer LAYNE STALEY - but it may never see the light of day.
Staley, who was 34, was discovered at his apartment in the University district of Seattle earlier this year (April 19) after police were called when nobody had seen him for a number of weeks. He died of a drugs overdose.

Alongside Nirvana and Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains were at the forefront of the mid-'90s grunge scene out of Seattle.

Staley was a founding member of the group with guitarist Jerry Cantrell, and had a well-documented battle with drugs throughout his career.

According to the official Pearl Jam website, Vedder has written the track, but it won't feature on their forthcoming album 'Riot Act', released in November. The posting says that the song will "probably not be released".

From http://www.nme.com/news/103013.htm 2002
this song is by downface,
the vocals might sound like layne, vedder, or james but its by downface.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
it's downface.
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
Quote by JvL
It's alice in chains together with Pearl jam singing the song alone as tribute to the singer of alice in chains who've just died

PEARL JAM star EDDIE VEDDER has written a song about the death of ALICE IN CHAINS singer LAYNE STALEY - but it may never see the light of day.
Staley, who was 34, was discovered at his apartment in the University district of Seattle earlier this year (April 19) after police were called when nobody had seen him for a number of weeks. He died of a drugs overdose.

Alongside Nirvana and Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains were at the forefront of the mid-'90s grunge scene out of Seattle.

Staley was a founding member of the group with guitarist Jerry Cantrell, and had a well-documented battle with drugs throughout his career.

According to the official Pearl Jam website, Vedder has written the track, but it won't feature on their forthcoming album 'Riot Act', released in November. The posting says that the song will "probably not be released".

From http://www.nme.com/news/103013.htm 2002

That article is about a different song:

"Bee Girl" (Ament, Vedder) – 9:55
* Contains the hidden track "4/20/02", a song honoring Layne Staley. This song was written the day that Staley's body was found. It begins exactly 4:20:02 after "Bee Girl", at 6:04.

The song is by Downface, /thread
Quote by str84ever
That article is about a different song:

"Bee Girl" (Ament, Vedder) – 9:55
* Contains the hidden track "4/20/02", a song honoring Layne Staley. This song was written the day that Staley's body was found. It begins exactly 4:20:02 after "Bee Girl", at 6:04.

The song is by Downface, /thread

Oh right, I kind of forgot about that.
Downface.

Thsi is why you shouldn't use LimeWire
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...