Well I did

My new Gallien Krueger 700RBII, well its not new, It was about 6 months old and never gigged. But for £325 I can't complain.

Used it last night and while I didn't have time to get the right tone out of it as the sound guy was rushing us, it is an awesome amp

Now I just need to save for the RBH cab....
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
and your point being??
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
I would recommend looking into GK's neo cabs. I own the 212 and it is a superb cabinet with the biamping system, and chucks out the low end more than a 410 and provides all the clarity at the same time.

And congrats on the new gear, great amps!
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
Quote by Forcemaster
I would recommend looking into GK's neo cabs. I own the 212 and it is a superb cabinet with the biamping system, and chucks out the low end more than a 410 and provides all the clarity at the same time.

And congrats on the new gear, great amps!

+1

Loving my neo 212. I really can't see myself needing another cab unless my band ends up playing to over a few hundred all of a sudden!
Man I want a 700RBII. Right now i've got a backline 600 and its okay, but thats what I want for my next header. After that, I'm lookin for a cab upgrade, more than likely to an RBH also.

But I do like the Neo series too.
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
I may have a look at the Neo range. Although the RBH isnt too big for some of the venues we play
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
I've never been huge into GK. I've tried a few out and they're all very, bleh.

So you keep saying, but try one out at a good volume in a band situation and you'll see why they're so popular. Mine sounds decent at bedroom levels, but in a band situation is when things open up.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2