Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
yeah we had already seen it...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Oh then sorry, do I need to close this thread?
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
I loved the Reverse V, but that thing is motherfucking horrible. What the fuck were they thinking?
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
well, it looks pretty good....exept that really ugly headstock!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by PunkRocker33133
Oh then sorry, do I need to close this thread?

I dont think so, I didnt mean that it was a bad thing that you posted here, just answered your question...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
that's not as disturbing as the reversed V but it's gross enough to compete with it.
I like both the reverse flying-V and that one
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I loved the Reverse V

im speechless....reverse v is probably the ugliest musical instrument ever concieved

and this thing has been out for a while
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
disgusting headstock, but it looks ok

come to think of it...it just looks like an explorer with a different pickguard, and ugly mismatched hardware
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Its alright, but as said above the headstock is messed. Its definately not for sitting down. And about what you said about he les paul, I think your right. For all we know they might even make a reverse SG, but it might not look as bad as others.
SG Commando #8, PM YOUNGBLOOD to join
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-6
Waiting On Vox VT15 or VT30
Quote by RiFf_RoCk3r_24
Its alright, but as said above the headstock is messed. Its definately not for sitting down. And about what you said about he les paul, I think your right. For all we know they might even make a reverse SG, but it might not look as bad as others.

Ohh no, instead of the bottom horn being slightly shorter, it would be the top horn! How atrocious!

But yeah, the reverse explorer is definitely a step up from the reverse V in my book. Still ugly, but not nearly as much. The new Shred X and Shred V, though... now those are some sweet guitars. And the new longhorns... heavenly.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Last edited by mafropetee at Mar 21, 2008,
KK Downing (or Glenn Tipton, I dunno) already played something like this in the Painkiller era.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)