Hi,

Ok I made the mistake of buying a LINE6 Spider III 75 without realising how **** it really was for £200. So although I had had it for like just over a month I phoned the store and asked the guy could I exchange and he was more than happy too....

So I went in and paid an extra £80 and got a PEAVEY VALVEKING 112.

Man its ****ing awsome!!

Sounds completely different from it, has a nice warm sound to it, and with the BOSS MetalZone im getting all the tones I need.

It will take me a while to understand what bands use what tone/sounds etc... infact does anyone have any links to help me with that?

Man im glad I got this amp

Anyone with a Spider III I would bin it and buy a PEAVEY VALVEKING
its a stellar amp good choice. It will last you long time.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Lol,

Btw does anyone know how to get like an Avenged Sevenfold tone with the PEAVEY VK and BOSSMT2?
nice deal. but don´t buy the Boss MetalZone. get an overdrive pedal like the Ibanez Tubescreamer or if your on a budget the Digitech Bad Monkey.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Yeh I was gonna get the monkey but im skint just now lol...

There a guy on YouTube that does A7X with PEAVEY VK AND BOSSMT2 that sounds great, but hes not replying to my question about it so hopefully someone here can help me?
Try this;

Lead channel on your amp, don't use your pedal.

Gain - 7, With boost on.
Mid - 4
Bass - 6
Treble - 7

Texture set to full pwr.

Thats how I usually use mine for heavier stuff.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
check the official settings thread, its got settings for almost all famous bands sounds
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
Its a little too heavy m8... When I do use the MetalZone it sounds pretty cool combined with teh clean channel.... its just getting the right settings on the BOSSTU2.

Also is this right:

LOW = BASS
MEDIUM = GAIN
HIGH = TREBLE

Is that correct?
Quote by SkateEmerica987
check the official settings thread, its got settings for almost all famous bands sounds

Does that thing really work i mean all amps are so diffrent and difrently voiced i doubt it will work, just take advice from those who have the amp but i guese try it out anyways and see if it works no harm in trying
I tryed a bullet for my valentine setting but sounds very grungey :S

Btw when its telling me to play around with the settings do I do that on the Metal Zone or the Amp?

Like do I just leave the amp on clean normal settings and use the settings for Metal Zone?