View poll results: Which guitar?
Epiphone black Beuty 3
11 41%
Fender Strat
9 33%
Fender Tele.
7 26%
Voters: 27.
hey guys i am torn between two guitar again.

I cannot decide they both sound good to me and look fine to me.

i play metal, blues, classical, finger picking, slide ( but i have lost my slide, 80's rock, Rock, Punk (well i dont play punk my OCD teold me to say Punk) (but ignore that thanks)

I play through a Kustom 10 W amp BUT DON'T FLAME ME YET BECAUSE I AM UPRAGDING THAT SOOON ASWELLS

So I am confused between:

Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty 3 Pickup
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/epiphone-black-beauty-3/862 (incase peeps did not know what look like!)

Fender Showmaster FMT HH (Flame Maple Top)
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/fender-showmaster-fmt-hh/67875 (incase peeps did not know what look like!)

Fender Custom Tele FMT- Flame Maple Top Ltd.
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/fender-tele-tmt/10029 (incase peeps did not know what look like!)
The telecaster looks sexy imo
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
There's such a drastic difference in all of the guitars that there's really not any way to give you solid advice one way or another. My best recommendation is to find a music store that has similar (doesn't have to be exact) models in stock and figure out which one feels right to you (consider weight, neck scale, fretboard radius, etc) and which one stands out tonally.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
defintaly the les paul
Gear

Epiphone les paul Standard (sunburst)

Crate Vintage Club 50

Ibanez TS9 (Turbo Version?)

Alvarez Jumbo Acoustic
Quote by Kendall
There's such a drastic difference in all of the guitars that there's really not any way to give you solid advice one way or another. My best recommendation is to find a music store that has similar (doesn't have to be exact) models in stock and figure out which one feels right to you (consider weight, neck scale, fretboard radius, etc) and which one stands out tonally.

I have played similar modeels and cannot make my mind up!
The Showmaster looks good, but I'd recommend a Fender HSS strat if you want to be a bit more versatile. Anyway, as for the showmaster, I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about it, mainly concerning its tremolo, apparently it doesn't keep its tune very well when used.The Les Paul is a beauty!!A real eye catcher with class, you could go real heavy with some new pick ups on that baby in future. The tele..well its a tele,great guitar and sexy man...If your a more heavy player, I'd suggest the les paul if your playing metal though,tele if your more of a clean person.
My Gear:
Ibanez SV5470 Prestige
Washburn WG208
Marshall MG15DFX(Practice amp)
Peavey Classic Rocker 30/Vox AC15( Coming soon)
POD X3 Live..xD
Mesa Boogie Lonestar Special(In my dreams...)
get the paul.

that's just my opinion though, I don't like strats with humbuckers on it. i'm a straight up single coil guy when it comes to fender
i think the les paul is the best

it looks very cool and it sounds great to too!!!

epiphone is a really cool brand !
UlTiMaTe
fuckin'
GuItAr

hello from welschingen (germany)

bee my Rock'n'Roll queen!!