Page 1 of 2
Ok so this morning I was texting my friend who's a girl.For like a couple of hours I tell her that I'm going to take a shower and be back in a little bit so while I'm getting my clothes she sends me another text that says "That's funny cause im playing with myself right now." I was like :0 then o.0 then . So this is where i think i failed I ask for pics and then she says she was just joking she actually wasn't.

SO did i fail epicly or what or did i just fail.What would have you done. And she's 18 and I'm 16 so it's not like child pronography or anything.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Providing you put something like =p at the end of your text you're in the clear.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
well im sure u can play it off as you were just joking too, but otherwise a semi fail, shes flirting
You Failed To get Pics. But it wasn't your fault.

I suggest forgetting about the pics. Going to her house and find out if she is. Bring a gun. If she's not playin with herself, she will be by the time you're finished
'damn you got my hopes up then :p'

problem solved
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Broken_Drum
I don't really care.

then y are you spamming?

TS did u follow up at all in any way to indicate that you WERENT joking?
Pics or it didn't happen

Sorry, was called for. Good luck with this though.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
No i've been think about what to send back but I can't think of anything to make it seem like I'm not a perv....or a big one perv at least.

MAL

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

2 words: FALCOOON PUNCH!

wrong thread I see

Just explain it, slap her if she you doesn;'t give you pics. She was OBVIOUSLY lying about playing with herself.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Lemoninfluence
'damn you got my hopes up then :p'

problem solved

Do this, but DO NOT forget the =p at the end. One smilie can do a whole lot of difference.
slight fail, not nearly epic though, try to pick the flirting back up
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
That's the actual text she sent?

"that's funny because I'm playing with myself now"...?

She didn't make it clear at all that she was messing around. Um.. just try and dig your way out- say you weren't being serious.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yes, yes you did.

Nah she probably wont see it as serious (hopefully)

Funny situation there mate!
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by 12Jim34
Do this, but DO NOT forget the =p at the end. One smilie can do a whole lot of difference.

true dat
:p does wonders
Damn me and my wanting of pics. Now she asking me all the qusetions about masturbating and stuff

MAL

You failed because you didn't end up getting pics.

It's also pretty obvious that she wants it. And whoes gonna give it to her? You are my man, that's who!
I tried to but I think she thinks that i'm a perv now which is lowering my chance of scoring.

MAL

You didn't get nudes, of course you failed!

Ok but seriously, anything serious I could have said has already BEEN said so I figured why not...
Offer to trade pics, but rather than send pictures of yourself get some pics off the internet and send them on to her
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by maidenrulz19
Damn me and my wanting of pics. Now she asking me all the qusetions about masturbating and stuff

such as.....

Just pull it off as a joke.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by SimpleMan008
such as.....

For example:
If I do it why would i do it what would i do with the pics of she sent them to me awkward things but at least its texting so i don't have to say it to her face till tuesday went i go back to school.

MAL

Quote by maidenrulz19

Depend on what she is asking this could be a good thing, which means you didn't fail at all... so go along with it and see what says.
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
This has happened to me. I just respond with a goddammit send pics or I'll kill you.

In all seriousness though thats what they were planning on happening they know you are a perv and so are they. She was seeing if you are interested in her so therefore don't play it off as a joke and you may get some tang and I'm not talkinmg about a space drink.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by maidenrulz19

Dude I swear she is actually horny for you.
My god, are people socially retarded these days or what?

Just put "Awww :p" and resume the conversation like nothing happened. Seriously, it's not a big deal. It's a text message, for crying out loud. God knows how you cope face to face
Quote by Vermintide

Just put "Awww :p" and resume the conversation like nothing happens. Seriously, it's not a big deal. It's a text message, for crying out loud. God knows how you cope face to face

No don't play it off as a joke play along with this **** and you will score one for the team. Be sure to record it for those that helped you bring in the big fish.
Bombard her phone with naked pics for the next few days, it will go one of 2 ways. You'll either get arrested or you'll get some back. Either way you win... Aslong as you don't count being arrestrd as not winning
Quote by tayroar
No don't play it off as a joke play along with this **** and you will score one for the team. Be sure to record it for those that helped you bring in the big fish.

What, pics? Come on.

It's clear there's chemistry there anyway. Flirting is mainly joking around; if there's real interest, I can assure you it will consummate in Real Life (tm) before she sends txt n00dz.
Say......

"They'll be for my eyes only "

^^SMILEY IS NECESSARY DAMMIT!!

and if you do get pics, well, pics or it didn't happen.

you could also turn this around to where you are the victim and get pity sex. or if you are really desperate tdo the classic i think i may be gay we have to test this out scenario and it turns out you like women
Quote by Vermintide

Just put "Awww :p" and resume the conversation like nothing happened. Seriously, it's not a big deal. It's a text message, for crying out loud. God knows how you cope face to face

My thoughts exactly...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 2