Of course we've all heard about Pete Wentz's attempt at suicide, and I'm probably late, but is anyone else pissed off that he didn't die besides me? =/

sorry if the threads been made.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
he tried to commit suicide? must be a tough life with lots of money and girls amiright?
Quote by Kai07
Of course we've all heard about Pete Wentz's attempt at suicide, and I'm probably late, but is anyone else pissed off that he didn't die besides me? =/

sorry if the threads been made.

If you were truly sorry you'd not have made this thread

Post nudez to redeam yourself
Your not the only one. I wish he did too. Damn the human immune system!
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by nt1440
he tried to commit suicide? must be a tough life with lots of money and girls amiright?

I approve of this post.
Quote by fleajr_1412
Your not the only one. I wish he did too. Damn the human immune system!

Sorry, but what has the immune system go to do with this?

Dont get into an argument with a Biology student...a drunk one at that
Yeah, he should've. Of course, I respect him in a way because he's richer than me and more famous, but of course, he is a fagtard and if he wanted to die, his mother should've just went back to the kitchen and left him in that god-forsaken van internally bleeding
He tried to kill himself a long time ago. As much I dislike Fall Out Boy, it isnt right to wish someone death.

Hes still a douche though
well you know what, im glad he survived, because i have respect for life and i dont think someone should die because you dont like thier music, cuz you no.....im not 12
You wish death upon a man you don't know?

Aren't you cool?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...