chinese 6L6BSTR tubes

I recently had a talk with Pieter Stapfer, and he said AJ from tool uses these in his Diezel Vh4. What are these tubes and has anyone heard of them. I looked on google and got nothing. Thanks guys.
Schecter Synyster custom

Washburn custom ( I remodeled)

Yamaha custom

VOX AC-30

Crate GFX-130-c

Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

How many vegetarians does it take to eat a cow?

One if no one is looking.
Never heard of them, although Chinese tubes normally have a reputation of being poor quality
i don't know who pieter(don't know if he's trustworthy) is but i know zakk wylde uses groove tubes, they're the easiest to get in the U.S. so you might as well just go with those if you're from the US
Pieter is one of the men who owns Diezel Amps.
Schecter Synyster custom

Yamaha custom

VOX AC-30

Crate GFX-130-c

Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

The 6L6BSTR is just another of the numerous 6L6 variants available. For the most part you won't get much of a noticeable sound difference between any of the 6L6 variants unless you're really trying to pick out faults. A speaker change can do more for your tone than a tube change most of the time. If you're presently using a 6L6 variant and want a thicker sound, look at getting some KT66's. I use cryo-treated SED 6L6GC's on account of their fantastic life span.

Also though Groove Tubes are readily available in the US, they're not any easier to get than the plethora of other readily available tubes (unless you only shop at Guitar Center).
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Thanks alot for the posts guys.
Schecter Synyster custom

Yamaha custom

VOX AC-30

Crate GFX-130-c

Morley Mark Tremonti Wah