I have for sale a Fernandes Native Pro in silver with a mirror scratchplate and sustainer system.

The guitar has quite a few dents and bumps (will put more pics up tomorrow), but none of them effect how it plays and most of them are on the back.

I think Fernandes have stopped making this guitar now, I think the body is Alder, with a maple neck and rosewood fret board, it also has a trem and has had a bridge cover fitted, which easily clips off if you don't like it.

I'm looking for £200 plus £15 postage, or will consider a trade for an amp or guitar (preferably an LTD F or a Laney VC) but all offers will be considered).

Last edited by faultyy at Mar 21, 2008,
Bump, would consider international shipping if anyone wants to pay for it
More pics will be up in about 10mins. Pre Pics Bump
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Bumped for some more pics.

The small cracks on the neck pocket are only in the paint and do not effect how the guitar plays or stays in tune. Again, all offers considered and for peace of mind if the buyer wants we can do this through Ebay and split the fees
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Sorry if I'm bumping too much, but need to sell pretty soon. So price dropped to £170+postage... still open to offers

Last bump before Ebay, will take £150+postage or make an offer, worst I can do is say no

Free Bump,
I like how in the first picture the time is 13:37

Good Luck with this, looks really nice.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
haha didn't notice that.

Yep, it hasn't had the easiest life, everything is still in working order though, their just battle scars lol

Pretty good man. I'l record some clips of it without effects and put them up by tomorrow. It's on the track on my profile being played through a bass wah and some delay. Also if you go to www.myspace.com/faultyy It's on Crap Attempt At Some Metal, through a Marshall Guvnor 2.

Sorry about the terrible guitar playing, but I'm a bass player. Also the thing that sounds like a kettle is what happens when you get pissed and try to use a sustainer for the first time

Last edited by faultyy at Apr 9, 2008,
Gone to Ebay

hi there, new to the forum, curious if the gtr in question is still for sale.
Sold it months ago sorry man