I know this is really easy to do if you know the sound that your looking, but a lot of people already knows some bands sounds and i would like if they shared it with us, since in the GG&A section theres a thread somewhat like this but all i see in there is guitar setups, leaving us behind.

I would LOVE that if someone knows any artist setup in their amp to post them here, i know and most of the people knows it wont sound the same, but it would be the closest we would be able to get to their sound.

Since ive always had a hard time looking for my own sound and stuff like that i would like also to see other peoples EQ and part from there to see what i can find around also because im tired that my brother is the one that has to EQ all my stuff for me, is not that he doesn't sounds good but you feel bad after the time you cant do it yourself D:
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
If you look in the bass FAQ, there is an Ultimate Bass Settings thread. And if you search for it, there should be a few dead-ish ones i think. And one question....How good is your SX bass? they seem good price-wise, as does everything on the Rondo site, but idk.
Quote by qotsa1998
If you look in the bass FAQ, there is an Ultimate Bass Settings thread. And if you search for it, there should be a few dead-ish ones i think. And one question....How good is your SX bass? they seem good price-wise, as does everything on the Rondo site, but idk.

As good as its been over one year im intermediate so lot to be called advanced and its still my only bass guitar xD.

Other than that, thanks for telling me where to find settings xD i did searched but didnt got into that thread hehe.

Also another thing about SX is that only the body is worth more than what you pay for it (or at least thats how i see it, toss some better pups into it and you shalt bow down to a monster bass hehe) (no kidding).
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P