My friend has 500$ and he loves the Wizard II neck. He found the Ibanez s320 with a ZR trem, but is their any others you would recommend.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Yes, he does want a trem. Sorry about that! And 24 frets =)
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Hmm, all i could say would be to either find a used Rg5xx or save up and get a 1570 because everything will not have a reliable trem.
avoid the edge 3 tremolo at all costs buying it will make zombies rise from the dead

they wont kill you but youll get one hell of a lecture about the tremolo
Quote by jake911
Hmm, all i could say would be to either find a used Rg5xx or save up and get a 1570 because everything will not have a reliable trem.

Quote by HenryJoe
avoid the edge 3 tremolo at all costs buying it will make zombies rise from the dead

they wont kill you but youll get one hell of a lecture about the tremolo

+1 to both. Trust me, S320 or used RG5xx series or upwards is the only way to go.
avoid the Edge 3 tremolo. in that price range, you may end up with the ZR trem, which I have no experience with. but there's also the SZ series which have the Gibralter plus bridges, that are really nice as well.
Jumping Jax Champion 1965!