I was wondering why oh so heavy, mighty, big, and common subjects as politics, tuning, and music + lyrics combination, has to be shortet down to one thread each?! I mean, I think it's confusing when a thread get's over 30 pages long, and no one looks at the new posts that's comming, and you don't feel like having time to go through all 30 pages trying to find the answer on your question?!.. Why all the ONLY's?
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Trust me. You'd get fed up seeing 30 threads a day on the same subject, it keeps things tidy.

Plus our mods are fascists with OCD.
because they clutter up the entire system when there are tons of threads per topic
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Just because theres over 30 pages doesnt mean you have to look through them,

the seven string legion thread is huge but people always come in and ask for advice and we always give it.

What really anoys me is when I see people starting up their own thread on a subject where one already exists and is filled with knowledgable people.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by AngelOfHatred
Hypocrite.

I think he was being ironic
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?
I agree with topic creator. I NEVER click on the "only" threads, because I never know in specific WHAT they are talking about.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Quote by AngelOfHatred
Hypocrite.

.. What leads your mind to that comment?
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!