Yea just practice it out slowly and start building up speed until you can play it at the normal speed.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
G-400 alpine white (signed by Coheed & Cambria)
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
I don't think so at least in the tab i have it doesn't show any taping.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
G-400 alpine white (signed by Coheed & Cambria)
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Quote by misfitsweare138
I don't think so at least in the tab i have it doesn't show any taping.

k maybe i'll look at it then.
Quote by gibson gangster
should i go for the solo? it looks pretty hard.

improvise your own. it's more creative and makes the song more your own.
LOL, this is the current solo I'm working on. The fingering is pretty easy. There a few hammer-ons but no tapping. The thing I'm struggling with is the bending, especially the first solo because the way it is written, there's lots of bending using the pinky.
There's no tapping. Tapping didn't become a popular and well-known technique until quite a few years after Paranoid came out.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
There's no tapping. Tapping didn't become a popular and well-known technique until quite a few years after Paranoid came out.

I agree with the first line in your sig. But too bad my damn parents blocked G4.

That solo's pretty easy mate. Though I must I've never really learned it myself. I'm just too lazy.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
That's an incredibly easy solo. Seriously though, did you ask us if you should TRY to learn something? Jesus Christ, just try it. What are you worried about, Tony Iommi coming for you at night because you didn't play it righ?
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

you mean iron man
Iron Man was on Paranoid.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
Quote by nath1142
you mean iron man

they are on the same album. study something you dont know about before you actually talk about it
Quote by nath1142
you mean iron man

That would be true if it wasn't for the fact that Paranoid is the name of the album that Iron Man is on, not just a song.

lern2blacksabbath
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.