Youtube is being weird on my computer today for some reason. For example, if you have Firefox, and you go to View then go to Page Style and choose No Style, it looks just like that, and it won't play videos. It says "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player." I downloaded the latest Flash Player, restarted my Computer and it still didn't work, so i downloaded it again didn't work. Then for a third time i downloaded it, and it still didn't work. So my question is, how do i know if my JavaScript is on, and if it is on, do you know why Youtube is like this?
Its working for me, but its done that to me before.

I forget how I fixed it. I think theres an option to log in and attach your log in address to your email or something and I think thats what fixed it. I dunno just fuck with it and see what happens.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Youtube seems to load slower for me nowadays, and im positive it's not my internet, anyone else?
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
This happens to me often. It fixes itself when I restart the browser.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Anyone else got any idea, its weird when i click on my user name thats suppose to be in the right upper corner the page comes up normal and any video thats on there when i push play it works, but any video i need to click on to watch wont let me.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
Youtube seems to load slower for me nowadays, and im positive it's not my internet, anyone else?

Yes.