so for the past couple of days ive been hearing this rattling noise coming from under my E B G strings inside my pickups. it only rattles when i hit the A and E strings together. its an epiphone SG, about 2 1/2 years old. has anyone experienced this problem before? i have never done any work inside of a guitar so. very little experience there. would it be best to take it by a shop or do you guys think i could knock this out myself. ooh, by the way, im not dumb so (excpet for when it comes to this kind of stuff) chances are if someone could tell me, i could figure it out pretty simply. the reason i posted here is because no one would answer on any other threads.
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Wrong forum.

yea i know. thats why i explained to you, no one else in any other forum would answer me. but the pit always answers. right? hey guys? hello!!!
fret buzz. truss rod.
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
Quote by Tiksi
fret buzz. truss rod.

no, not fret buzz because when it starts to rattle, i can put my finger on the pickup and it stops. and this problem just started so. i dont think i could randomly have fret buzzing problems after several years of play. truss rod? please, go on.