I have 400$ American to spend, and I prefer a nice not to thick, not to thin U shape for the neck. I'd prefer 24 frets and a floating trem. As long as it kinda works, I'm gonna replace if not OFR around December. I love Pantera and other heavy bands, but I;d like to get into shred soon. This is my last thread about stuff like this, so thanks -)
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Amp? Anyway, in that price range, RG's are pretty much the way to go if you like a thin neck:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RG2EX1-Electric-Guitar?sku=518871

If you don't mind chunky necks, Schecters are quite nice, as well.

My amp is a microcube, and if people will listen to me, then I'm going to say this: I'm getting a new guitar because mine is uncomfortable. I'm getting a new tube combo for Christmas. SO NO AMP SUGGESTIONS. If it helps, I love the neck on the ESP LTD M110FM, but I'm worried about the LFR and the pickups were far from great.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

I'm worried the black won't look great tho, cuz I can only get black with that BLEM.

Quote by Pinky19
I'm worried the black won't look great tho, cuz I can only get black with that BLEM.

True, black may look a bit dull and boring but for the price you will be getting an awesome guitar. I would do that then maybe paint over it or something in the future.
Quote by Mwoit
True, black may look a bit dull and boring but for the price you will be getting an awesome guitar. I would do that then maybe paint over it or something in the future.

I don't know how to paint it, but I could get a nice looking pickguard to make it pop. Any idea on the return policy if it is damaged badly? Like a BIG scratch or scrape that tore off paint?

Quote by Pinky19
I don't know how to paint it, but I could get a nice looking pickguard to make it pop. Any idea on the return policy if it is damaged badly? Like a BIG scratch or scrape that tore off paint?

Why do you care so much? Just say that you were using your guitar as a weapon in a bar fight, be proud of scratches and stuff. Anyway, MF wouldn't be selling it if there was a giant gash in the finish.
my blem guitar had a couple scratches which u can never see unless you ****e a direct light directly on it. Had some gunk on the fretboard I cleaned off, and an inkblot on a spot where I havent seen it in a long time. i dont think you can return blem
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Why do you care so much? Just say that you were using your guitar as a weapon in a bar fight, be proud of scratches and stuff. Anyway, MF wouldn't be selling it if there was a giant gash in the finish.

But still, I won't be able to play it before hand. If I don't like it that much, can I send it back for credit to get something else?

Wow
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
I don't really like Ibanezs because of Wizard II

Quote by Pinky19
I don't really like Ibanezs because of Wizard II

Then go try some guitars until you find one you like?

I mean, that would only be the easy, sensible thing to do.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Quote by diditfortehlulz
Is there some reason why I'm being ignored?

I think I've given you sensible advice.

well, your not being ignored. I have very little choice around here. Everything is either squires, or expensive. So if I get it from MF I have 45 days to return from shipping date to return the guitar if not scratched and everything is intact.

I'm actually leaning towards the Jackson, since it has those nice pick ups

Quote by Jake_fender
Go with one of the ESP's my friend. You won't regret it, trust me.

Awful pickups AND LFR's? I think he will.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Awful pickups AND LFR's? I think he will.

That was the problem with the LTD M-100FM I played. The pick ups SUCKED.

Quote by Pinky19
I'm actually leaning towards the Jackson, since it has those nice pick ups

Yes. I would as well.

Great bridge. Made in Japan. Can't beat that.

Also, don't bother with the LTDs that people have suggested, they are ****!

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

now I just to think of a way to convince my parents =)

lol the m-200 is like a dream machine
i dont know what its stock pups sound like cause
i had dimarzio evo's dropped into it before i took it home.
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2