1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Unless you need delays over a half a second or crazy reverse-o-warp style ****, get an analog delay... Digital delays suck the life out of your tone.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
Quote by MmmCesium
Digital delays suck the life out of your tone.

No, they really don't. In fact, the whole appeal of a digital delay is that the effect itself remains faithful to the original sound. With an analog delay, the effect signal degrades over time and becomes warmer and more distorted, which some find pleasing. The bypass (or lack thereof) won't have much of an effect unless you're using a bottom of the line pedal.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
No, they really don't. In fact, the whole appeal of a digital delay is that the effect itself remains faithful to the original sound. With an analog delay, the effect signal degrades over time and becomes warmer and more distorted, which some find pleasing. The bypass (or lack thereof) won't have much of an effect unless you're using a bottom of the line pedal.

Right. It is an exact reproduction of the tone, which sounds dull and lifeless to me because it's been digitised. If it doesn't bug you, go ahead.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
^ Each has its pros and cons, but personally I like digital due to the more options it gives you as far as delay time and types of delay.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
get the dd-7 it just came out
Gibson special faded Sg heavily modded
barber tone press
barber bar-b-eq
EHX POG
EHX #1 Echo
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet
Boss RC20XL
Planet Waves Tuner
Carvin Bel Air hassrel mods, Celestion V30, Avatar hellatone 30(G12H30)
Quote by MmmCesium
Right. It is an exact reproduction of the tone, which sounds dull and lifeless to me because it's been digitised. If it doesn't bug you, go ahead.

oh, ok. i guess you're going to throw all of your cds away and delete all your mp3s then, yeah? hell, you probably should throw away some vinyl too, as i'm pretty sure a lot of it will have been recorded using computers.

my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.